Part 22 Team 6

BeiJing, China

There has been a delay sir. Your flight is will leave in 20 more minutes sir.

The burly security guard said and bowed, leaving Mr Choi to have his own private space in his first class seat in the plane. Mr Choi sighed and leaned back, closing his eyes as he drifted off to sleep.

Korea

JaeHee made sure the locks were all changed and bodyguards were stationed outside Seung Hyun's house at all times.

Since those people probably had themselves prepared at the airports, we can't do anything but stay in here...

JaeHee sighed as she looked out of the window. Seung Hyun groaned as he stretched his body and rolled on the bed for a while.

Why can't I have a normal life...

Seung Hyun complained. JaeHee scoffed and jumped onto the bed beside him. Her lips curled up into a beautiful smile for the first time in quite a while.

Come on oppa... We can still enjoy life locked in here.

JaeHee said as she stroked Seung Hyun's fluffy blue hair. Seung Hyun whined like a kid as he snuggled his face into JaeHee's chest. JaeHee couldn't help but feel her heart thumping against her chest.

Aww... I like the way your heart beats for me...

Seung Hyun said as he continued snuggling. JaeHee scoffed as she remembered his stupid ability to hear anything within a 50 meter radius.

After a few more minutes of silent snuggling, JaeHee pushed Seung Hyun's sleepy head off and got off the bed. She peeked out of the window and checked that the bodyguards were still there. She turned back to look at Seung Hyun once she confirmed that the bodyguards were still doing their job.

Oppa.

JaeHee said as she shook Seung Hyun's body a little. After a loud groan, Seung Hyun sat up with a pile of messy hair on his head.

What?

He mumbled. JaeHee took a seat beside him once again and combed his hair into place using her fingers.

Well... I was just wondering... What did Hyun Joon mean when he said that only the UV rays and sunlight works?

JaeHee asked as she continued combing his hair.

My father may be a huge bitch, but he's good at doing his job. He would never have kept an actual sample of such a dangerous disease in a rather open place like that.

Seung Hyun said.

When my father knew about Mr Black and his intentions, the first thing he did was to memorize the formula for the disease and then delete every existing data about it. He used to have two extra doses of the disease but he flushed them down the toilet.

Seung Hyun said.

So that's why it was so hard to retrieve the documents...

JaeHee thought.

After that, he created a fake dosage that only consists of the so called "downsides" of the disease. Which was why that prick seemed to have been able to turn into a vampire, but did not have the same abilities as me.

Seung Hyun continued. JaeHee nodded slowly as she processed everything that Seung Hyun had just mentioned. JaeHee checked the time on the clock.

Its almost six. You haven't had your dose of blood yet.