Part 14 Different Missions

JaeHee frowned at the sight of Hyun Joon gobbling down the food.

How could he still eat so calmly when everything is going so wrong?! How?!

JaeHee thought as she poked the noodles with her chopsticks. Seung Hyun sat beside her, cautious of Hyun Joon's presence at all times.

Seung Hyun scooped up his kimchi fried rice and shoved it in his mouth.

Honestly, why would you want me to meet this... Guy?

Seung Hyun asked with his mouth full. JaeHee smiled and looked at Hyun Joon who smiled as well.

I thought it would be necessary for you to know the person who stayed with me while I was away in Japan.

JaeHee said and turned to look at Seung Hyun. His eyes widened.

He STAYED with you?! What the actual fuck!?

He yelled. JaeHee chuckled a little and slapped Seung Hyun's arm lightly.

That's not what I meant, oppa. What I mean is, he was the one who was there for me when anything happened. Just like how you are always here for me.

She said with a smile. Seung Hyun scoffed and slammed his spoon on the table.

Fine! So now that you have him, you wouldn't need me anymore. Is that it?

He said, anger slowly building up in him. Seung Hyun wasn't the type to share a girl with someone else, or have someone else caring for his girl.

Uh... I think I'll get going now... Thank you for the meal!

Hyun Joon suddenly blurted out and stood up, bowing a little to Seung Hyun and waving at JaeHee before seeing himself out.

Aish... Oppa, no other guy can replace you. And look what you've done, you made a fuss over this and now Hyun Joon left.. That would make it 281 chances left!

JaeHee scolded, making Seung Hyun pout a little. He frowned and shoved the remaining bit of kimchi fried rice into his mouth.

This is the cute little Seung Hyun that I like... I don't like the jealous Seung Hyun... I like the cute little one better...

JaeHee cooed as she stroked Seung Hyun's fluffy white hair. Seung Hyun finally smiled after the three cruel hours that Hyun Joon was at their house.

Let's go to bed. I'm tired...

Seung Hyun said as he gave JaeHee a peck on the lips. She chuckled a little and pulled his arm as she ran up the stairs to the bedroom.

JaeHee layed down beside Seung Hyun, facing his handsome face as her thoughts started drifting away.

Conversation with Hyun Joon before dinner

I told you, it's a secret mission.

Hyun Joon sighed as he took a seat on the couch.

Oppa, please don't keep it from me. We already promised not to hide anything.

JaeHee frowned a little as she stood in front of Hyun Joon with her arms across her chest.

Okay... Fine. But I can't tell you everything.

JaeHee sighed and nodded nonetheless.

First, I was told to check on your progress. After I reported it to Mr Black... He told me to... complete the mission before you can. T-that's all I can say for now. It's all I can leak. I'm sure you'll be able to figure out the rest. (You can refer back to part 3 if you wanna get a little hint to what's happening)

Hyun Joon said with a much more serious tone.

End Of Conversation

JaeHee shut her eyes, trying hard to clear her mind of anything that could cause her to have a nightmare. She turned to look at Seung Hyun.

I love your cute little sleepy face...

She whispered and pecked him on the forehead before running her fingers through his hair a couple of times. 

---

Hyun Joon jabbed the syringe into his forearm and winced in pain as his blood vessels pounded against his skin as if they were about to burst. His eyes turned from dark brown to completely bloodshot. He raised his head to look at JaeHee, with the veins under his eyes slowly starting to bulge out. He dropped the syringe onto the ground and pulled out the weapon from his belt pocket.

I'm sorry JaeHee ah...

Hyun Joon said as he held the box in his left hand, with a pistol in his other. His index finger was on the trigger.

Oppa, please... Don't do this... Why are you listening to him?!

JaeHee cried as she held onto her bruised legs and badly scratched arm.

I don't know... I'm sorry JaeHee.

Hyun Joon said his final goodbyes and forced his finger down on the trigger.

---

*GASP*

JaeHee shot up from the bed, beads of sweat rolling down her forehead.

Are you okay? Bad dream?

Seung Hyun walked in with a glass of water in his hand. JaeHee sighed a sigh of relief.

Yeah. Just a dream... But it felt so... Real.

She took a deep breath and stood up, taking the glass of water from Seung Hyun. She sipped the water slowly as she watched Seung Hyun get ready for work.

What time is it?

JaeHee asked. Seung Hyun took a quick glance at his watch.

8:30am

He replied. JaeHee frowned a little.

You rarely go out this early...

She teased. Seung Hyun chuckled a little.

It's my dad's stuff. Gotta drop by the headquarters before heading to YG.

He said as he browsed through his clothes.

Mind if I follow you? I'm kind of bored at home...

JaeHee asked as she wrapped her arms around Seung Hyun's waist, attempting to make her plead more appealing.

If you can get ready in ten minutes.

Seung Hyun said with a cheeky look on his face. JaeHee chuckled and sprinted to the bathroom.

JaeHee grabbed a tooth brush and squeezed some toothpaste on it. She ran out of the bathroom and into the bedroom, attempting to multitask but only to be met with a very visually appealing scene.

Aish!

Seung Hyun cursed under his breath as he held up his shirt to cover his bare top. JaeHee stood rooted to the ground with a toothbrush stuck in between her teeth.

Umm... Could you let me get dressed first?

Seung Hyun asked as his face blushed far too excessively.

Damn it! She saw my abs! My precious beautiful stomach...

Seung Hyun thought as he put on his shirt and ran a hand down his abdomen. He pushed the door open to let JaeHee in once he was done.

Soon enough, the two were inside a Lamborghini, supposedly belonging to Mr. Kwon JiYong, on their way to Choi Haematology Headquarters. Seung Hyun has a habit of borrowing JiYong's luxury stuffs.

Author's Note

Thanks for reading

VOTE✔️
COMMENT✔️
SHARE✔️

Next update soon