Part 2 The Devil

Seung Hyun woke up, feeling like he had been sleeping for ten days straight. He flung the blanket off his body, only to realise that his clothes were strewn onto the ground and his bare body was exposed.

Pulling the blanket up, he checked his surroundings.

Nothing...

He sat up slowly, feeling his head spin.

I shouldn't have drank that much...

He mumbled as he picked up his clothes on the floor and shoved it in his luggage. He grabbed a new set of clothes that didn't smell like alcohol and headed to the bathroom.

Seung Hyun turned on the warm water and let it pour down his chest, to his abdomen and all the way down. Once he was done, he slipped on the hoodie and pajamas pants that he brought and stepped out of the bathroom.

As soon as he stepped out of the bathroom, his phone beeped. He frowned and picked it up from the side table, tapping on the notification.

JiYong: Hyung we know you are still unwell so we'll let you rest till you get better. You don't have to come for rehearsal today. And the show tomorrow, I guess it has to be cancelled. I don't know yet. We're waiting for SaJangNim to reply.

Seung Hyun sighed at the thought of how much trouble he had caused just because of his weak body. After replying JiYong, he tapped on the other notification. This one came from a random number.

Oppa... Are you awake? Love you...

Seung Hyun cocked his head and thought hard. He was obviously clueless at whatever happened.

Last night

The lady pulled away to catch her breath.

Oppa, let's go somewhere else...

She whispered, sending shivers down his spine. Seung Hyun stood up, pulling her along with him.

Let's go...

He mumbled. The lady smirked. Her plan was working. Seung Hyun led her to the only place he knew in the hotel - his room.

Room 387, remember that.

The lady thought as she followed Seung Hyun inside. As soon as she was inside, she took over the lead and dragged Seung Hyun to the bed.

Once the action started, Seung Hyun was completely unaware of anything that was going on. The lady, however was fully focused on her intention.

She pulled away from the kiss and made and excuse to use the bathroom. Taking Seung Hyun's phone with her, she headed to the bathroom and installed a tracking device in it. Saving his phone number by calling her own phone using his, as well.

Simple job done... He doesn't even have a password for his phone...

She chuckled at the thought of a successful mission.

She got out of the bathroom and headed back to the bed where Seung Hyun's body laid... Fast asleep. Great.

She smirked and gave him a peck on his forehead, pulling the blanket to cover his bare body. She headed over to the side table and grabbed his wallet, cleaning out everything in it. ₩1,300,200.

Such an easy guy... Pfft

She mocked as she put her clothes back on and left the room.

Back To Present

Seung Hyun sat down on his bed and strained his brain in attempt to recall everything that happened last night.

I went to drink... Alone. There wasn't anyone in the bar... Wait. No. This can't be...

Seung Hyun bit his lip hard, praying that nothing horrible had happened yet. He picked up his phone again, only to see a new message from the same stranger number.

Why aren't you replying? Are you worried about what happened last night? It's okay. I'm not pregnant... I think.

Seung Hyun took a deep breath and physically slapped himself in the face. He winced in pain before swiping up for his keyboard. He hesitated for a while, thinking about how to reply.

Who are you?

He finally sent. The message was read in an instant.

Oppa... How could you forget me? Just barely 10 hours ago...

The message read. He could tell that whoever was on the other line was definitely a female. I mean, who wouldn't know?

Answer me. Who are you? Why do you have my number?

Seung Hyun hit the send button.

Aish... Just meet me downstairs outside the café in ten minutes time. Maybe you would remember once you see my face...

Seung Hyun paused for a while before replying with an "ok". He turned off his phone and changed into a plain white long sleeve shirt and jeans. He called up his bodyguards for his own safety, as well.

Once the bodyguards arrived, Seung Hyun picked up his mask and put it on before heading to the café.

It was obvious who the person texting him was as soon as he neared the café. The café was closed so the only person who would be there would be the one texting him.

It was a lady. A lady with such great figure that it awed Seung Hyun. Seung Hyun subconsciously bit his bottom lip out of nervousness.

Oh! Seung Hyun you're here!

The lady was rather cheerful. Seung Hyun frowned a little at the sound of her calling him by his real name.

How did she know my name? Fuck... SaeSang fan...

Seung Hyun quickly tugged on his bodyguard's arm.

Is she a fan?

He asked softly so that the lady wouldn't hear him. The bodyguard shrugged but stretched out his arm to protect Seung Hyun, nonetheless.

Who are these?

The lady asked. Seung Hyun didn't know if he should reply her. She was too calm to be a fan yet she could also be a great actress and fake everything.

Excuse me but may I know who you are?

The bodyguard stepped in to help Seung Hyun.

Oh, I'm Kim JaeHee. Seung Hyun's high school classmate.

She replied with a smile. The bodyguard glanced at Seung Hyun who kept quiet the whole time.

Kim JaeHee... No... This can't be her...

Seung Hyun thought as he looked at JaeHee from top down and up again. He then turned to his bodyguard.

She's not...

He lied to his bodyguard. The bodyguard cleared his throat.

I'm sorry but Seung Hyun has to rush off to somewhere.

The bodyguard then lied to JaeHee who didn't seem to fall for it.

At this time? 7am? Choi Seung Hyun. You don't remember me?

She questioned once again. Seung Hyun felt his heart thumping against his chest.

It can't be her...

Author's Note
Thanks for reading!
VOTE ✔️
COMMENT ✔️
SHARE ✔️
Next update soon