Part 11 Mr Choi Seung Hoon

Seung Hyun took a shower while JaeHee scrolled through Netflix on the television.

Nah, nah... This one... Meh, nope, eww...

JaeHee muttered to herself as she clicked on the button continuously, going through every show available. She finally made up her mind after going through a hundred different shows.

Oppa, have you watched Busted?

She asked as she turned to face the bathroom when she heard the door open. Seung Hyun stood there with a towel around his waist, drops of water dripped down from his hair, to his chest, abs then into the towel.

JaeHee still gasped a little despite trying to control herself.

Jeez... He was still so shy about his body a day ago... This man, seriously... Is trying to kill me.

Nope. I don't usually have the time to watch TV nowadays.

Seung Hyun replied as he casually switched off the bathroom light and headed for his room upstairs. JaeHee was left sitting in front of the television, trying to tame her heart.

Seung Hyun came back out wearing a dark blue hoodie and pajamas pants. His hair was still a little wet since he didn't bother drying it with the hair dryer.

JaeHee shifted a little to give Seung Hyun some space to sit. Seung Hyun frowned a little and placed his ass right beside JaeHee, squeezing her to the very end of the couch.

Aish! What are you trying to do?!

JaeHee said, a little agitated. Seung Hyun smirked and pulled her closer. He gave her a peck on the forehead before letting go of her.

Let's watch...

He whispered into her ears. JaeHee rolled her eyes playfully and pressed the play button. The two sat there quietly, watching the famous actors and actresses solve murder cases in the variety-movie show.

Jesus, if these people really existed... My mission...

JaeHee couldn't help but think about her mission as she watched the show. Seung Hyun sensed her uncomfortableness and wrapped his arms around her.

What's bothering you? Did you give your number to anyone? Is it JiYong texting you after that night?

Seung Hyun asked, making JaeHee chuckle at the way Seung Hyun blamed JiYong without hesitating.

I'm just tired...

She replied as she leaned her head on Seung Hyun's shoulder. Seung Hyun sighed and carried JaeHee off the couch bridal style. JaeHee squealed at the sudden move.

Off to my room.

Seung Hyun announced before sprinting up the stairs to the bedroom level. He ran down the hallway and into his room where he kicked open the door and threw JaeHee onto the bed, followed by himself jumping in as well.

JaeHee squealed as Seung Hyun's body squashed her. Seung Hyun rolled to the side while panting. The two laughed for a while before adjusting their positions.

Japan, 7:30am

The cameras have been installed, Sir. However, C23 is currently uncontactable.

A boy said. He was also one of those who got the offer from Mr Black, JaeHee's boss. Mr Black frowned and paused for a while.