Part 7 Korea

Seung Hyun woke up feeling as though there was a rice sack tied to his head.

Why the fuck does my head feel so heavy...

He grumbled as he dug his face into the pillow. After he was done lazing on the bed, he sat up and looked at the clock. 8:30am.

I have never woken up this early...

He thought to himself but then shrugged the thought off when he remembered how early he slept compared to the usual time he sleeps. He sat up and stretched his body before picking up his phone.

He turned it on and went straight into his Instagram account.

Oh my fuck!! Lag!!!! Why?!

He yelled as the page took ages to refresh. Seung Hyun was addicted to Instagram. From liking random art posts to uploading the same pics 50 times. He checked his Wi-Fi connection before he continued raging.

Jeez, 8ms and it still lags?!

(Note: The lower the number the faster the connection speed)

Seung Hyun sighed and threw his phone onto the bed.

*Knock knock knock* *ring ding dong* *knock* *ring*

The annoying sound ticked Seung Hyun off. He stood up and stomped to the door, pushing it open.

Hyung!!!! Hyungie!! Seung Hyunie hyung!!!

JiYong squealed as he hugged Seung Hyun's waist tightly.

What's wrong with you? Drunk in the morning?

Seung Hyun scoffed. JiYong shook his head and closed the door behind him as he flopped onto Seung Hyun's bed.

Yah hyung, did you know how worried I was last night?!

JiYong pouted like a kid as he folded his arms across his chest. Seung Hyun frowned and shook his head.

Aish... You were in some sort of super deep sleep and you wouldn't wake up no matter how much I tried.

JiYong complained. Seung Hyun chuckled a little, totally oblivious of whatever had caused him to fall into such a deep sleep.

Anyways, SaJangNim said that you should fly back to Korea and rest while we continue with the final show in Tokyo.

JiYong continued with a more serious tone. Seung Hyun ran a hand through his hair.

What's the worse that could happen? Me throwing up again? Ji, I don't want to disappoint the fans. They paid hundreds of dollars just to see us. I just...

Seung Hyun sighed and sat down on his bed. JiYong pursed his lips and nodded. He knew what his hyung wanted but he couldn't do anything about it either.

The two sat on the bed in silence for a couple of awkward seconds before JiYong decided to clear his throat and start a conversation again.

Ahm... Hyung, you see that... Ring there?

JiYong said as he pointed to the ring that was still in the exact same position JiYong had left it. Seung Hyun turned to look at it. He frowned a little and picked it up.

GangNam 2008...

Seung Hyun read off the inner side of the ring.

Isn't this my ring?