Part 8 Stay

Seung Hyun stepped into YG's office.

Good evening sir.

Seung Hyun greeted with his head hung low. He knew what was coming. He knew he was screwed.

Take a sit Choi Seung Hyun.

YG said, making Seung Hyun nervous. YG only addressed idols with their full names when he is really pissed off.

How many times do I have to tell you that you can't just go around hanging out with girls?

He said in a stern voice. Seung Hyun bit his lips and fiddled with the hem of his shirt.

Sorry...

Seung Hyun mumbled with his head still down. YG sighed and stood up. He grabbed Seung Hyun by the collar and pulled him up on his feet.

One more fucking time, I'll ban you from leaving your house.

He hissed and let go of Seung Hyun after a few more seconds.

I let you bring home a girl, the least you could do is keep it a secret! Fucking idiot!

YG hollered as he pushed Seung Hyun in the chest, making him stumble back a little. Seung Hyun straightened his shirt and bowed 90°.

I promise it won't happen again...

Seung Hyun apologised. YG sighed and pointed at the door. Seung Hyun got the message and left the office with his head still down.

How did it go?

JiYong asked when he saw his hyung exit the office. Seung Hyun shook his head.

Aish... I can't believe there were paparazzis at the hotel. We have never revealed the hotel name. No one could have known about it. They were smart too... They only posted those photos after we left Japan.

JiYong blabbered on, attempting to take the guilt off Seung Hyun's chest. Seung Hyun bit the inner side of his mouth as he made his way down the elevator.

Oh, oppa!

A voice called from behind. Seung Hyun turned around to find dear CL waving at him. Seung Hyun nodded in acknowledgement.

Oppa, I heard you found your so called "long lost love". Congrats!

She stuck out a hand playfully, despite knowing the situation with YG and Seung Hyun now that he has a girlfriend. Seung Hyun rolled his eyes and stuck his hands in his jeans pocket. CL faked a scowl.

Umm... While the two of you are doing your telepathic arguement... I think she's like waiting for you hyung.

JiYong snapped His fingers in front of the two idiots' faces. Seung Hyun turned to the one-way glass wall where he could see JaeHee trying hard to look into the building despite it being impossible. The guards did not let her enter the building because of some reasons. One, she was not an employee there. Two she was working under a Japanese company. And three, she had a Japan citizenship which made the guards go on full alert mode when she showed them her IC.

Seung Hyun cursed under his breath as he speed walked to JaeHee who was still waiting patiently.

Sorry... I know I said ten minutes, but it took longer than I thought...

Seung Hyun immediately apologised as soon as he exited the building. JaeHee smiled and hugged Seung Hyun's arm.

It's okay oppa. You still have 283 chances left.