[Connor X Markus]: Our Revolution

Got testing this week at school, let's hope I survive😣

--------

"So..this is how it ends. You holding a gun, and me standing at gunpoint."

"I always complete my mission, always."

"I realized Connor, you don't want to believe. You don't want to believe that your one of us, just admit it!" Connor watched as Markus broke down.

As Markus spoke, he tried inching his way closer to Connor. Putting his hands up as a way of defense and surrender.

"I'm not like you, and does this revolution really matter to you! Your all. Just. machine's." Connor continued to keep his gun raised, eyeing him over.

"Connor, I know you can find it in your heart to break free from this control. You just have to fight, don't endure it."

"What heart? I'm just made out of thirium and biocomponents, just like all of you."

"Please Connor, do this for us. Do it for me." Markus was as close to Connor as he could ever be. Tempted to snatch the gun out of his hands, and just hold him as if he was the only  android left on earth.

--------

Screw North 🖕

--------

"Markus don't make me do this." Connor lowered his gun a bit.

"Make you do what, Connor? Make you realize that you love me, that you don't want to stop this revolution--our revolution."

"Sorry, I have a mission to complete." On que, Connor lifted his gun, and shoot Markus at the speed of light. Watching diligently as the bullet pierced his head, creating a precise headshot.

Connor watched as thirium dripped from his head, his legs buckled down as his lifeless corpse fell to its knees.
Connor placed his gun back into his holster, turning around as he fixed his tie.

Connor gave a small glance towards Markus, and continued to walk out of the ship. Letting the guards do their thing.

--------

!¡Warning!¡ This chapter was made by one of my friends. It's pretty cringy and I wanted to see how 'good' of a writer she said she was. But in all, this is cringy. But she did good.

I laughed a bit when she made Connor fix his tie. But tell me your opinion in the comments.

Up Next:

[Connor X Reader]: Me or the Android