[Connor X Cyborg!Reader]: What are you?

So EchoOrdels reached out towards me with a challenge. So I accepted it, I might make a part 2 for this. But by all means, I'm excited.

[Part 1]

★·.·´¯'·.·★·.·´¯'·.·★

It was quiet

Just blank, just empty.

There was nothing left. The fire, the explosion, the burns, the screaming and yelling. It was an accident. But to what sense that there was nothing left.

Feeling the empty space, like it was death that struck.

What was that?

You felt it, it something you haven't felt for a while. There it was again! As if your mind was capable of playing tricks on you. You knew couldn't.

Again and again and again, it's going in a patten. Why and what was happening? It's all a blur, just a blur! Make it stop!

It didn't stop still forcing it's self on you. You were incapable of any movements or sight. Just a small husk, sitting in an endless cycle of emptiness.

Please stop, stop!  Your coming back much harder, just stop!  It hurts, why does it have to be me. STOP!

It stopped, it finally stopped. The feeling of relief.

Thank You

--------

"I..I don't understand. Her stability goes haywire each time I flash the light on her face. She's not physically  cooperating. Why is that?"

"By they way she reacts, she holds the soul of a human, the body of a machine. It's difficult to if she able to wake up, let alone to survive."

"So why is she here? What's so special about her?"

"I don't know, honestly I don't. She was a special project, kept under the radar. Something Kamski invented, more than those Chloe androids."

"Ok, but we keep calling her 'she'. What's her name."

"I'm not suppose to say this, so don't running your mouth about this to anyone. Her name is Y/n L/n, known as Project X. She's a secret project under-wraps, and we're assigned to wake her up."

--------

It was a supposed to be a private meeting, but went south when no further changes occurred.

"Its been a while week, and no of you have woken her up yet?" Sitting in the large conference, Elijah sipped on the small glass of whiskey, the taste of it burned his throat.

Having to be surrounded by Cyberlife scientists, it only scared them more when Elijah slammed his fist on the table. Still more silence.

"She's been in development for 3 years, been in an endless sleep for 2 more years. And why does.. Y/n not wake up from this?" Elijah threw his glass against the wall, in pure anger and frustration.

Within the room, the silence was thick. Each scientist trying to find a theory as to why you're not waking up. Till one spoke up.

"Uh... during today...I used a flash light against her eyes. She seemed to have a reaction, but wouldn't wake up. I tried it a couple times, but her body's stability starts to weaken. It's like her body's not comfortable with the bright light-."

Nearly pushing his chair to the floor, Elijah got up with the feeling of pure curiosity. "So we have a chance of waking her? Once and for all?"

With more confidence, the scientist spoke up about a possible hypothesis. "Correct, if we engage with her stimuli, we have a chance. We just have to weaken her body, enough for itself to attack us. Enough force to wake her up."