[Gavin X Reader]: Jealous?

Yooo~

I went to dominos with my friends, yum~

I just finished a PSAT too!😥😫😴😭

--------

It was a lovely day at the Detroit Police Department.

"Look at that tin-can, talking to my girlfriend like he knows her."

Gavin watched deliberately as you turned your attention from your computer, to calmly talk to Connor.

You and Gavin were the 'it' couple at the police department. No one understood how someone like Gavin; a cold-hearted person, dislikes people who get in his way, especially guys who flirt with you.

Ended up being together with you; a person who is sweet (sometimes), a very persistent and hardworking detective, empathetic about others. And at times, will be sweet and loving towards Gavin.

It was hard to believe two polar opposites, with two complete opposite personalities, were able to love and stay together. Who knew, like they say: Opposites Attract.

You knew better when it came to talking to other men, you knew Gavin had a problem when they so happen to just stroll by and mention just your name, it would get him riled up.

You didn't mind that side of him, it only influenced the idea of how protective he was over you and how much his jealousy was showing. You loved that side of him.

"So the Captain wants me on this case, right?" You questioned Connor, who had stopped by your desk earlier to give you one of Fowler's orders.

"Yes, Detective L/n." Connor gave you a firm nod, after letting him get back to his desk to prepare to leave.

You started gathering most of your recent files and piling them neatly in a pile, on your desk. After that, you picked up your charged phone and car keys sitting by the souvenirs that littered your desk.

You sat up, pushing your chair in. And making a short distance from your desk to Hank's desk. Gently hoping on top of his desk, careful to not spill any of his files.

"You ready?" You asked, swinging your legs playfully.

"Im ready, i'm not sure you're ready yet." Hank responded, shutting off his IPad, pushing it in the corner of his desk.

"Me? Not ready?" You eyebrows knitted together in confusion, not grabbing on to what Hank was referencing.

Connor stayed silent, looking between the two of you. But Hank rolled his eyes. "I'm talking about your dick of a boyfriend."

Getting down form his desk, you smacked Hank's arm in offense. "He may come off as rude, but he means well. To me he does."

"Yep, I'm sure he does. Well, speak of the devil, look who's here." Hank's poker face turned from relaxed to annoyed in a matter of seconds.

You wanted to find out who he was looking at, but a large pair of arms enveloped from behind, trapping you as you leaned against there chest.

"Hey, beautiful." You heard the gruff whisper of a familiar voice, his warm breath making your ears tingle.

"Gavin stop!" You squeaked, squirming in his arms, which made him laugh gently.

Hank groaned, spinning his chair around, away from you guys.

You were still held in Gavin's arms, his head was in the crook of your neck, his lips just grazing your skin.