[Connor X Rebel!Reader]: Drop the Gun

Guess who's starting highschool on August 20, this gal!!😢😢😅😭😭

I have to return to prison, I already did my nickel, and I have to go back again.

Lol, I'm really starting to get stressed about starting highschool.

Please pray for me 🙏📿😇

--------

A bang sound from the gun was heard.

"Lieutenant!" Connor yelled as he looked behind him, watching as Hank buckled down to the floor, dropping his gun to cradle his leg.

Both Hank and Connor were in a hot pursuit, on foot. Close to catching the rebellious criminal, the same criminal  who was responsible for the death of several drug lords. You could say she was a hero with no cape, yet a hero with a bad record.

Connor watched as the masked women stood tall on top of the building, leveling her gun at his head.
Connor stopped, putting his hands up as he walked backwards. Making his way slowly to Hank, who was making grunting noises and applying
pressure to his recently shot leg.

Connor looked back at the women. If you were to describe her in one word, it would be:

Unknown

No one knew her name, no one knows what she looks like or who she is. No information came up about her, even having close encounters with her were useless, shes been analyzed as many times as he could think. Yet, nothing came up.

Like all evidence about her was destroyed, but they needed a name for their Jane Doe. She ended up with the name:

Shadow Runner

Due to her attire of wearing just all  black, and her attacks usual taking place at night. Where the illegal activity usual happens.

Holding on to Hank, Connor turned his attention back to the mystery women. "Drop the gun!"

Watching as she held her gun with one hand, using the other gun to gently pull down her black mask.

"Look...I didn't want to do that. But you're leaving me with no options here. I can't have you on my trail. Like a house fire." She spoke softly. But the last bit of her words were mumbled.
Once again, bringing the mask over her lips, and jumping off the roof.

His attention leaves the women and soon focuses on Hank.

"God-fucking-dammit. This the third encounter with her and I get fucking shot in the leg!" Hank complained as Connor wrapped am arm over his shoulder, supporting him.

They took their time as they made it to the car, this time, Connor drove. Leaving Hank to sit in the passenger seat.

"I shall report to Captain Fowler that the women showed signs of hostility."

"Yeah that's great, just get me to the hospital. I'm getting too old for this shit."

--------

"She did what!?" Captain Fowler gave a confused, yet shocked face.

Both Hank and Connor stood in the clear and brightly lit, glass office of Captain Fowler. Connor stood behind, as usual, and Hank was on a rant about last week's failed attempt to reach the mysterious women.

"The bitch shot me, we were this close, and the bitch just had to shot me!" Hank yelled, soon letting out a frustrated sigh.

Captain Fowler himself gave out a frustrated sigh. "Now I have to mark her file as 'hostile'."