[Kara X Male!Reader]: They're getting away

I forced myself to restart Mystic Messenger to start over, now I have alarms set up at different times, so I won't miss the chat rooms at night. 😭😥😴

Wait.. LOOK AT THIS!!!

 LOOK AT THIS!!!

69 comments. Really? Yall need some holy water. Horny freaks, I see y'all living in the comments. section.💦

--------

"Fucking Show off." Hank mumbled under his breath as he leaned his head outside of the window as, he continued glaring at something.

Connor, who sat in the passenger seat was silently waiting. But decided to observe Hank, his curiosity soon got the best of him as he heard the roar of an engine.

Connor leaned his head in the same direction as Hank, right across the street, all he saw was a slim, white car. It's windows were tinted black. And the paint job looked clean and fresh.

Looking closer, Connor analyzed the car.

--------

Analysis: DODGE Charger

- 292 to 707 hp
- MPG: Up to 19 city/30 highway
- MSRP: From $28,995

--------

Connor watched as someone got out of the DODGE Charger.

A man wearing a black suit, that was sharp-looking and well-fitted. His hair was long and fair, yet finely brushed and sleek. His beard was trimmed and cleanly shavened. His face was young and pure, the look of professional was all over him.

The mysterious man rushed out of his car and made his way to the police department, his cup of coffee in hand.

"Who's that?" Connor questioned Hank.

"Oh, him." Hank pointed to the back of the man he was starting at. " That's Mr. Fucking Perfect, thinks he knows all this shit. Can't believe he's back, looks like taking a bullet to the chest wasn't enough."

Connor tilted his head in confusion.

Hank looked at Connor and gave him a frustrated sigh and decided to rephrase himself. "That's Y/n L/n, the most perfect officer here. And is likely known as the most fucking sexiest officer that women fantasize there ass off about."

"You seem to not take a liking to Officer L/n."

"Of course I fucking don't, he's the only one in the damn place that Fowler doesn't give shit to."

"Is he that bad?"

"You mean is he that good? Hell yes! If I had the chance, I would so vandilazie the shit out of his car. It's a mockery to me."

Connor listened closely as he heard Hank vent on and on about you.

--------

A few people greeted and welcomed you, a few giving you a hefty hug as you passed. Even the android at the front desk gave you a welcome hug.