Chapter 2

[Unedited]

T

wo months passed
Jisoo Focus

"H-how can I tell him?" Jisoo whispered tears rolling down my face. "I'm pregnant Tae."

Ding dong (kook is that you)

"Hello! Are you Kim Jisoo?" The postman asked and Jisoo nodded. "Please sign here." Jisoo took the pen from him and sign the paper.

"Here you go." He handed her a bouquet of flowers and thank him. "What is this?" Jisoo open a mini card and read it while walking to the couch.

Jisoo if you receive this flowers that's mean I have to go

-Tae

"What do you mean Tae?" Jisoo plopped down on the couch and took a chocolate bar from the bouquet of flowers.

There's another letter so she read it and broke down in tears again.

Hello Jisoo..

If you read this it's mean I'm not with you anymore. The truth is I never love you. Sorry to say this but I really don't like you. I have sex with you just for fun and the love I give to you was all fake. It's a fake love honey. Stay away from me and don't try to find me. I leave you because I'm chasing my dream to be a singer. Now I'm a part of group name BTS. You don't have to be our fan if you just miss me. I hate you so stay away from my life. I will find a girl that is better than your stupid face.

-Taehyung

"How dare he wrote this to me. I can't believe you. I fell into your trap." Jisoo curled herself into a ball and cried her tears out.

She locked herself in her apartment for a week making the three girls worried about her.

They will text her asking how she was doing or have she eaten anything and more. Mostly Jisoo didn't reply or just answer with okay,yes or no.

One day when she was sobbing in her room the girls send a video for her.

Jennie: Unnie! We miss you!
Rose: Unnie come on! You have to move on! Taehyung doesn't deserve you!
Lisa: Yes! Don't waste your tears on someone that is moron!
Rose: Lisa is right unnie! Please let's go out! They is a new store that just open!
Jennie: Let's go shopping!
Lisa: We miss to see you blabbering about something nonsense!

The video ended and a smile creep on her face. "They are right. Taehyung don't deserve me. I hate him."

She send a message to Lisa saying that she will go shopping with them. They all were excited and decided to come to her apartment. When they arrived she told a big secret to them.

"Girls,I'm pregnant and it's mine and Taehyung." Jisoo said slowly receiving a sad smile from them.

"We take care of the baby together okay?" Rose said caressing her tummy.  "I can't wait to see him or her!" Lisa yelled and hugged Jisoo.

Jennie and Rose join in hugging them. Jisoo bursted out crying and they comfort her. "Don't cry anymore unnie. We want your tough look. You are strong right." Rose said softly.

Jisoo nodded and wiped her tears away. "Alright! Don't waste anytime! Choose a dress for me girls!" Jisoo yelled.

They giggled and went to explore my closet. "Wear this unnie~" Jisoo took the dress from Jennie and went to change.

"You guys really want me to look like a kid

"You guys really want me to look like a kid." Jisoo chuckled and they put some light make up on her face.

"Awwwww I miss this Jisoo!" Lisa yelled happily. "Let's go~" Jisoo sang and Jennie drove us to the new store.

"Too revealing!"
"To much!"
"To colourful!"
"To boyish!'
"Perfect!"

They all laugh at Jisoo blabbering about those dress. "This is the unnie we want." Rose said and change to the dress Jisoo picked.

"You look gorgeous." Jisoo eyes glistening at Rose. "Buy that and boys will drool over you." Jennie teased. Rose smile and soon she make a panic face.

"Unnie! Don't turn around!"