Chapter 3

[Unedited]

Jisoo Focus

"Why?" Jisoo asked and tried to turn around but Lisa held her face. "Don't turn around if you don't want to cry." Lisa mumbled and Jisoo understand what she meant.

"He's behind us right?"

Jennie nodded and Jisoo sighed. "I won't cry if I see him. Remember that I hate him?" Jisoo put a smile. Not a fake one but a real smile.

Lisa let go of her face and she continued to be picky. A few minutes after that her stomach began to feel hurt.

"Urmm J-jennie." Jisoo hissed holding her stomach in pain. "Unnie! Are you okay?!" Jennie asked. Rose and Lisa support her to stand and they caught BTS attention.

BTS tried  to approach them so Jisoo quickly asked them to send her to a hospital. When Jisoo and the girls left they stop following them. Jisoo sighed in relief and they arrived at the hospital after 20 minutes.

"Miss please take care of the baby. Eat something healthy and don't walk to much. Rest as much as you can. Can I meet your husband?" The doctor asked and Jisoo hesitate to answer.

"He is not with us anymore."

The doctor nodded and say sorry. Well the doctor think the other way. He's not dead he left Jisoo for his fucking dream.

After some advice from the doctor they head to Jisoo apartment. "Unnie! We have decided! To stay with you! Until the baby comes to this world! And forever be with you!" The three said in unison.

Jisoo chuckled at them. "But you guys have to enjoy your life and get marry some day." Jisoo replied and they pouted.

"We will marry but we still want to have a connection with unnie! They have a group hug and let go when someone knocked the door.

Rose went to open the door and saw a box on the ground. She take it and gave it to Jisoo. "What is this?"

I open the box and saw a very beautiful dress. "Wow GUCCI." Lisa make a shock face.

I know you love this dress so much. I hope you can wear this

-moron

"It's definitely Taehyung." Jennie mumbled and Jisoo nodded. "It's not gonna fit me. Look at my tummy girls." Jisoo whine and pouted.

"Mini bump!!"

T

hey all laugh and enjoying their moment talking about the baby. The three went back to their dorm and brought their belongings to Jisoo apartment.

Even though they can move in tomorrow,they want to stay with her and take care of her. "I love you guys so much." Jisoo said holding back her tears.

"Don't cry unnie." Rose mumbled.

It's midnight and they decide to go to sleep.

Taehyung POV

"Is she okay?" Taehyung mumbled alone in the van. Jin scoffed and turn to look at him. "She's okay. Why would you care right?" Taehyung look down feeling guilty. Why didn't he just tell the truth to Jisoo and to his bandmates.

"Poor noona." Jungkook said and everyone hummed agree with Jungkook statement.