Chapter 11

Jisoo Focus

"Taeyeon come here now!"

"Ne eomma!" Taeyeon came running to Jisoo who is at the kitchen. "Wae eomma?"

"Did you finish your food? Eomma want to bring you somewhere."

"Can we buy ice cream?" Taeyeon asked while pouting. "Yes we can."

Jisoo lift up Taeyeon and went to the living room where the boys are playing games.

"Taehyungie me and Taeyeon want to go out for a while. We'll be back at 3." Jisoo said and Taeyeon cutely frown.

"Can't appa go with us too?"

Silence

"Appa can't-"

"Let me change into something comfortable." Taehyung cut of Jisoo words. "Namjoon!"  Jisoo whispered.

"It's okay. He can go." Namjoon replied and smile. "But what if-"

"Taehyung is Taeyeon step father. He has the right to go out with you two." Jisoo sighed and waited for Taehyung to change. Manager Sejin sent them to the nearest shopping mall. 

"Appa carry me!" Taeyeon yelled while making a grabby hand at Taehyung. "As you wish princess."

Taehyung lifted Taeyeon using his left hand and intertwined his other hand with Jisoo hand. 

"So where are we going?" Taehyung asked Jisoo. "Groceries. Your dorm is empty though. I want to cook something special tonight." Jisoo answered face getting red.

Although Jisoo hate Taehyung for leaving her alone, her heart beat fast when Taehyung was near her.

Now Jisoo think she want to explode because Taehyung hold her hand.

A smile appeared on Jisoo face. She felt happy. Happy because she can see Taeyeon with his biological father.

But everyone thought Taehyung is Taeyeon step father except for Seokjin of course.

"Ice cream first!" Taeyeon pouted.

"Groceries first." Jisoo pouted back. Taehyung look at Jisoo and Taeyeon who is fighting.

"Geez stop you two." Taehyung chuckled. "If we buys ice cream first it's going to melt. We buys groceries first and then ice cream okay."

Taeyeon nodded and almost pulled Taehyung mask. Luckily Jisoo pulled Taeyeon into her hand.

"No one saw you right?" Jisoo asked and he shook his head. "Let's go. I don't want to attract any attention."

Again, Taehyung intertwined their hand causing Jisoo to blushed.

"What if we get caught?" Jisoo mumbled. "No we won't. Trust me okay." Taehyung replied. 

"Appa! Pikachu!" Taeyeon yelled pointing at the mascot. "Wanna take a picture with it?"

Taeyeon quickly nodded her head. After taking few pictures with the mascot the family continue with buying groceries.

"Meat,carrots,tomatoes,chicken and what else?" Jisoo asked herself. Taehyung who was strolling the cart chuckled at Jisoo.

She still have the same cute behavior and Taehyung really love to see it everyday in his life.

"App why are you staring at eomma?" Taeyeon asked. She comfortably sat on the cart with questioning look.

"Because eomma is pretty."

"Come on you two." Jisoo called almost leaving them. As they promise, after finished shopping they brought Taeyeon to a ice cream parlour.

"Cookies and cream!" Taeyeon said.

"Vanilla Oreo."

Taehyung nodded his head and ordered their ice cream while the two girls went to find a table.

"It's yummy right?"

"Yes!" Taeyeon exclaim with ice cream smeared beside her lips. "You're a messy eater." Jisoo chuckled wiping the stains with a napkin.

Taehyung watch the two eating ice cream happily since he can't just open his mask and eat the desert without gaining any attention.

_________________________

Hi I'm back!!! Miss me? Jskjsk I'm sorry for the long hiatus!!