Chapter 7

[Unedited]

"Kim Jisoo please stay with me at our dorm. I'll talk to manager about it."

Jisoo quickly shook her head. "Why would I stay with you?!" She yelled and Taehyung sighed.

"Please. I know you still love me. Please give me another chance." Taehyung begged holding her hand tightly.

"I don't know. I think your manager will be mad about this." Jisoo murmured. "He won't so please stay with me at the dorm. You don't know how lonely I am when you are not around."

Jisoo sighed before nodding her head. "I'll stay with you but don't expect me to love you back." Taehyung smile widely and his box smile came into view.

"Thank you so much!" Taehyung hugged her and Jisoo hand slowly move to hug him back. "I'll ask the manager tomorrow okay. Now tell me where do you live." He asked and Jisoo tell the address."

"I'll go there if my manager agree! And I can't wait to see Taeyeon!" Taehyung yelled and ran back to his dorm.

Jisoo chuckled and went to buy a chocolate bar for her daughter. "Yeon mommy's back!" Jisoo half yelled. Taeyeon came running and hug Jisoo.

"Mommy where is my chocolate?"

Jisoo lift Taeyeon up and brought her to the living room and saw Rose sleeping. "I thought you're the one who need to sleep." Jisoo pinch Taeyeon nose making her giggled. 

After letting Taeyeon ate a piece of her chocolate Jisoo went to wake Rose up. Rose open her eyes and saw Jisoo. "Ah unnie you're back." Rose mumbled rubbing her eyes.

"Rose I have something to talk about but we need Lisa and Jennie here too." Jisoo said although Rose still closing her eyes.

"We're home!"

Jisoo put a sad smile at the two who just came home. "Jennie,Lisa I have something to talk about. Jennie and Lisa look at each other before sitting next to Rose.

"Is there anything wrong?" Lisa asked and Jisoo shook her head. "I made a huge mistake. I shouldn't go to their fansign. Now Taehyung want me to live with him." Jisoo said and they all look so shock.

"So unnie agree?"

Jisoo nodded her head and lied down. "So you still love him?" Jennie asked. "I don't know Jen. My head say I hate him but my heart say I love him."

She hugged Taeyeon who already fell asleep after eating her chocolate. "Follow your heart." Rose spoke and Jennie nodded her head.

"I don't know. I will think about it."

"Unnie how about Taeyeon. Is he know that Taeyeon is his daughter?" Lisa asked. "He don't know anything but I almost spilled it." Jisoo smile sheepishly.

"Unnie still like a child." Jennie said and the three giggled. Jisoo puffed her cheeks and all of them bursted out laughing.

"Anyway Taehyung will ask his manager about it and maybe we will move to their dorm."

Jisoo lifted Taeyeon and brought her to their room. "We will miss unnie!" Jisoo smile and say she will miss them too.

Morning

Ding dong~ (Jungkook is dat u?)

"I'm coming!" Rose yelled and opened the door. "Oh Rose! Long time no see you! Btw where is Jisoo?"

Rose look behind Taehyung and saw a black van. "Uhh she's upstairs in her room still sleeping I guess?"

Taehyung rubbed the back of his neck before saying something. "Can I go to her room? I promise I won't do anything! Just let me see her sleeping."

Rose guide Taehyung to Jisoo room and went back to the kitchen with Lisa.

"She's so beautiful." Taehyung murmured and carassed Jisoo cheeks. "Mommy and daughter looks the same."

A smile appeared on his face. Jisoo open her eyes and met with Taehyung. They had a long stare before Jisoo pushed him away.

"What the hell are you doing in my room!" Jisoo half yelled. Taehyung bowed many times whilst saying sorry.

_______________________________
__________________
-VOTE-
They're going to live together and the real story will begin!