Chapter 4

[Unedited]

Three years later

Jisoo give a birth to a healthy baby girl and now she is three years old. The three really protective over Jisoo daughter

Kim Taeyeon.

It's been three years since the girls saw the boys except in TV. Of course they will appear in TV often.

Taeyeon like BTS so much and always beg her mommy to buy Taehyung mini figure. She love Taehyung very much and really want to see him in person.

Jisoo really felt guilty. She didn't know that Taehyung is her father.

Jisoo POV

"Mommy mommy! Taeyeon called. " Yes honey?" She asked and Taeyeon pointed to the TV. "Can we go to their fan meet?" Taeyeon asked showing her cutest face.

"Hmmm maybe?" Jisoo replied and she jumped around happily. "Is that a yes!?"

Not to be a bad mommy Jisoo nodded.

"Yayy we gonna meey BTS! I'm going to meet Kim Taehyung!" Taeyeon yelled jumping on the couch.

"Yeon careful honey." She giggled and stood in front of Jisoo. She hugged her feet while mumbling something.

"Thank you mommy." She said looking up at Jisoo face. "Wanna help me make your cereals?" Jisoo asked and she nodded eagerly.

Jisoo lifted her up and put her on the kitchen counter. "Give me the bottle honey."

Yeon handed me the bottle of milk and Jisoo poured it in the bowl full of cereals.  "Done!" Yeon smile clearly like Taehyung.

A box smile.

Everytime Taeyeon smile Jisoo will always think about Taehyung. She do hate him but she love him very much.

"Let's go and watch your favorite cartoon honey." They both sat on the couch watching Tom&Jerry which is Taeyeon favorite cartoon.

"Mommy look!! It's BTS!!" Taeyeon yelled jumping on the couch. "Yes honey I saw them."

"Look they will have a fan sign next week. Honey do you want to go?" Taeyeon eyes glisten and nodded her head.

Jisoo bought two tickets for her and Taeyeon. I am so regret doing this.

"Unnie~~ we're home!" Lisa yelled from the front door. "Lisa unnie!! Did you buy my ice cream?" Taeyoen asked looking up at her.

"Of course~"

Jisoo took the ice cream container from Lisa and served it to all of them. "Unnie! Me and mommy going to BTS fan sign next week!"

"Really?!" Jennie asked. "Yes!" Taeyeon replied and continued eating her ice cream.

Jisoo gave them her heart shape smile but they still worried. "Alright honey it's already past your sleep time. Let's go to sleep!"

Taeyeon stood up and went to her room after kissing her mommy cheeks.

"Are you sure you going to be okay?" Jennie asked and Jisoo nodded. "Of course I'm gonna be okay. Why are guys asking?"

Their expression showed worries and I smile. "I do whatever to make Taeyeon happy and I don't think Taehyung remember me anymore."

"Okay then." Rose said and they all smile.