Chapter 8

"Unnie do you really have to go?" Jennie asked and Jisoo nodded. "Sorry girls but I promise to pay a visit okay?"

They all smile and hugged Jisoo. "We're gonna miss you!"  Jisoo laugh and they broke the hug.

"Bye unnie! Bye Taeyeon!"

Taeyeon bit her goodbye and they went to Taehyung dorm. "Can I play with Taeyeon?" Taehyung asked and Jisoo didn't say anything but carefully give Taeyeon to him.

"Where are we going?" Taeyeon questioned. "You're going to live with me and can you call me father?"

Taeyeon quickly said yes happily.

"Mommy I can call Taehyung appa!" Taeyeon said cutely and clapped her hand.

"Don't forget about mommy." Jisoo pouted and Taeyeon giggled. "Yeon won't forget about mommy." She poked Jisoo cheeks and Taehyung accidentally laugh.

"Umm mommy."

"Yes?" Jisoo replied. "Urmm I still don't know my real father name's." Jisoo gulped her saliva before smiling awkwardly.

"Umm his name is...."

Shit what should I say! Brain come on! Think!

"Your father name is Jung Ji-hoo." Jisoo replied try not to make it more awkward.

Taeyeon mouthed an O and Jisoo sighed. "Appa!" Taeyeon yelled and cupped Taehyung cheeks. "Can we go to amusement park? It will be held for a week!" She begged.

"Of course we can!" Taehyung replied.  Jisoo put a smile as she see her daughter play with her own father.

They soon arrived at BTS dorm. Taehyung glance at Jisoo who is sleeping peacefully.

"Appa should carry eomma to her room." Taeyeon whispered. "I can?" Taehyung question and Taeyeon nodded her head.

"Appa like my mommy right." The three years old teased. "I love her Yeon." Taehyung said and carried Jisoo to her new room.

"Kim Namjoon!" Jin yelled. You woke up due the yelling sound. Jisoo looked up and saw Taehyung staring at her.

"What the- pull me down!" Jisoo shouted and move around. "Yah!" Taehyung said and landed on the floor with Jisoo on top of him.

"Woo hold up!" Namjoon stop running and look at Jisoo and Taehyung. "Get a room." Namjoon commented and left.

"Oh Jisoo!- on top of Tae?" Jin eyed the  two and left to find Namjoon. "Umm can you stand up?" Taehyung asked softly.

Waking up from her dream Jisoo carefully stood up and her gazed didn't leave Taehyung.

He still freaking hot- Jisoo

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked and Jisoo nodded slowly. "Mommy! Why BTS is here! I'm happy!" Taeyeon suddenly yelled. "Aww it's you again! Taeyeon-ie come here to Jungkook oppa!" Jungkook said excitedly. Taeyoon giggled and hugged Jungkook leg but then he lift Taeyeon up. 

"Where's the father? and won't he mind you staying here." Jin asked. "He's here watching us." Jisoo replied earning a sad smile. "You guys so stupid. He's not dead,his father is Kim Taehyung!"

"Let's go Jisoo. I'll show your room." Jisoo followed Taehyung and the boys play with Taeyeon. "So when her father die?" The words came out from Taehyung mouth. "He's not dead you dumbass." Jisoo replied.

Jisoo slam the bedroom door in front of his face.