Chapter 9

Night

"Jisoo! Taeyeon! Let's eat." Jin invited. Jisoo open the door with Taeyeon on her hand. "Yayy food!!" Taeyeon said happily. Jimin took Taeyeon away for Jin to have a private conversation with Jisoo.

"Jisoo I know Taeyeon is yours and Taehyung daughter." Jisoo look down and nodded her head. "Please don't tell Taehyung. I don't want to ruin his career." 

Jisoo begged and Jin sighed. "Okay but one day he will know about this right?" 

"He will but not now." Jisoo answered. "What are you two talking?" Taehyung butted in. "Nothing." Jin replied and left the two alone. 

"Let's go ba- Jisoo." Taehyung fake cough and Jisoo walked in front of him. "Jisoo! Taeyeon won't eat!" The boys whined. 

Jisoo giggled and made Taeyeon sit on her laps. "What's wong Taeyeon-ie." Jisoo asked. "I want mommy to feed me."  Taeyeon pouted. 

Jisoo smile and fed Taeyeon before putting her to sleep. " What a perfect mommy." Jin fake cried and the other laugh.

Knock knock

Before Jisoo can open the door the person already came in. "Taehyung? What do you w-want?" Jisoo asked. "Can we talk in my room?" Taehyung asked and Jisoo said yes. Taehyung locked his bedroom door and carried Jisoo to his bed. 

"What are you doing?!" Jisoo yelled. 

"Jisoo I regret what I did to you. Please forgive me. My heart won't stop the feeling,feeling guilty. The guilt of me leaving you is eating me. Please I begged for your forgiveness."

Jisoo stood still not knowing what to say. Part of her want to forgive Taehyung but the other part is....

"I'll forgive you Taehyung. Past is a past.Focus on your dream to be a great idol." Jisoo cheered making Taehyung smile. 

"I'm a successful idol now Jisoo. What I want is you to have all my attentions."

"Kim Taehyung you have the world to pay attention for you. Why do you need me?" Jisoo asked really annoy with his attitude. 

"Because I love you! Goddamit! Can you understand how I really love you?!" Taehyung yelled hugging Jisoo tightly. 

"If you love me why did you left me alone. For a year I cry because of you. For a year I can't take off your face from my head. When I totally forget about you fate brought us together again. First I saw you in TV. Now in front of me."  

Jisoo break the hugged slowly and kiss Taehyung cheeks before heading back to her room.

"Jisoo please love me back. I have my reason back then."