Chapter 5

[Unedited]

The Fan Sign Day

"Mommy look gorgeous!" Taeyeon said and smile showing her boxy smile. "Your smile just like your father."

"Anyway,do mommy look gorgeous?" Jisoo asked and Taeyeon nodded. "You look hella sexy unnie." Rose compliment.

"Didn't I look old?" Jisoo pouted. "You just 24 years old!" Jennie said laughing.

"Alright. Then we will go now. Bye!" Jisoo lifted up the excited Taeyeon and called a taxi.

"Why mommy dyed mommy's hair in purple?" Taeyeon asked while playing with Jisoo hair. "Because mommy purple you."

"Mommy copying Taehyung." Taeyeon pouted. Jisoo giggled and pinched her nose.

"We are here."

Jisoo payed the taxi driver and waited in the line with others Army. After 30 minutes Jisoo let out a heavy sighed as she carried Taeyeon too long.

"Is mommy tired?"

Jisoo smile and shook her head no. "Mommy! Put me down! I know you are tired." Taeyeon demanded and Jisoo laugh.

Jisoo put her down and scratch her back. "Ugh I'm getting older." Jisoo mumbled.

"Mommy still young." Taeyeon said holding the hem of Jisoo dress. After waiting a few minutes the two finally went in.

They sat on their seat while waiting for their turn to meet the boys. Armys were asking a lot of question and Jisoo just giggled at their answers.

Since they both sat in the second row Taeyeon can see the boys clearly.

"Mommy I'm scared."

Jisoo put Taeyeon on her laps and asked why is she scared. "What if they don't like me?

"What kind of question is that honey? They like everyone especially kids."

Jisoo kissed Taeyeon cheeks and turn to look at the boys. Namjoon was staring at Jisoo until an army greet him.

At first Jisoo thought Namjoon still remember her but she brushed it away.

"Honey it's our turn." Jisoo move to the first person,Jimin. She put Taeyeon beside her but she hid behind Jisoo.

"Hey honey why are you hiding?" Jisoo asked. "I'm scared." She whispered.

Jimin laughed and smile at Jisoo. "Hello Jisoo." Jimin said and Jisoo widen her eyes.

"I know it's you Kim Jisoo."

Jisoo sighed. "Just don't say anything and I came here because of Taeyeon."

Jimin called Taeyeon and she slowly move beside Jisoo. "Hi cutie!" Jimin said happily and squish her cheeks.

Jimin signed the book Taeyeon was holding and gave a lollipop to Taeyeon.

They both move next to Suga. Taeyeon was too happy with the lolipop until she forget to greet with Suga.

"So you still love him?" Suga asked. Jisoo scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Three words,I Hate Him."

Suga nodded and signed the book. "What if I say that he still love you?"

"That's mean I'm dreaming right now." Jisoo replied annoyed. "Hi Suga oppa!" Taeyeon said and move her little hand in front of him.

He chuckled and grabbed Taeyeon hand. "She's adorable and looks like Taehyung"

Jisoo send a death glare and Suga gulped. "Bye bye Suga oppa!" They both move to the next person,Seokjin,the most knowledge person if it's about you and Taehyung.

"We miss you."

"But I don't." Jisoo whispered. "Seokjinie~" Taeyeon chrim and he smile. "Awwww so cute!!" Jin squish Taeyeon cheeks and she giggled.

Jin signed the book and Taeyeon move to Namjoon before Jisoo. "You babysit her or what? Because she's freaking cute." Jin asked. Jisoo shook her head and let out a sigh.

"She is my daughter."

Jin face was priceless and Jisoo scoffed. She quickly move to Taeyeon who is talking with Namjoon. "Mommy Namjoon said I'm pweety!"

Namjoon send a smile at Jisoo and she smile back. "My baby is pretty." Namjoon blinks his eyes multiple times in shock.

After he signed the book he want to ask Jisoo about Taeyeon but they both move to Jungkook before he can.