Chapter 6

[Unedited]

"Hello cutie pie. What's your name?" Jungkook asked whilst playing with her little hand. "Kim Taeyeon." She mumbled and Jisoo patted her head.

"A cute name for a cute little girl."

Jungkook signed the book and talked with them for a while. "See you later cutie." Taeyeon nodded and excitedly move next to Taehyung. Jisoo let out a heavy sighed and Jungkook look worried.

"Noona you still love Taehyung right?" Jungkook asked and Jisoo shook her head. "I don't know Jungkook." Jisoo murmured before moving to her daughter.

"You babysit her or what?" Taehyung suddenly asked. "No,she's my mommy." Taeyeon replied before Jisoo can.

"Ahhh you so cute~ come here!" Taehyung put Taeyeon on his laps and she giggled. Jisoo put a smile because she finally can see Taeyeon with her father. But she felt guilty at the same time. Taeyeon doesn't know that Taehyung is her father.

Taehyung signed the book and played with Taeyeon. "Jisoo I really miss you. Can we meet each other tonight? At han river? But please don't bring Taeyeon."

Jisoo nodded and took Taeyeon away from him. "Say goodbye to Taehyung oppa." Jisoo mumbled.

"Bye!!" Taehyung bit goodbye at them. "I'm late. She's married and already have a beautiful daughter. I am stupid."

Jisoo POV

After they get out from the fan meeting place,Jisoo brought Taeyeon to an ice cream shop. "Vanilla and chocolate ice cream please with sprinkle on the top."

The worker nodded and begun to do his works. "Mommy do you know Taehyung?" Jisoo tried not to panic and shook her head. "That was my first time meet her honey."

Taeyeon nodded and started digging her ice cream. "Umm honey tonight Rose will company you to sleep okay. Mommy has to go somewhere."

Taeyeon pouted and Jisoo laugh. "Stop pouting. Your mouth look like a duck." Taeyeon pouted even more and Jisoo wiped the ice cream at the corner of her lips.

"Mommy need to meet someone tonight." Jisoo said and continued eating her ice cream. "Can Taeyeon go too?" Jisoo shook her head and Taeyeon look sad.

"Mommy bring you chocolate okay." Taeyeon smile and quickly nodded her head. "We have to go now honey." Jisoo lifted Taeyeon up and called a taxi and went home.

Night

"I'm going now honey. Stay with Rose unnie okay." Taeyeon nodded and hugged Jisoo legs. "Bwing me chocolate."

Jisoo kissed her head and Rose took her away from Jisoo. "Mommy will bring chocolate for you but now let's watch cartoon!" Rose said and Jisoo left.

Jisoo wore a plain black shirt with white short and a round glasses. When she arrived at han river she saw Taehyung waiting.

"Am I late?" Jisoo asked. Taehyung jumped a bit and quickly turn to look at Jisoo.

"Ahh no you're not."

Jisoo sat beside him and let out a sighed. "So what do you want?" She asked. Taehyung shrugged his shoulder before asking something.

"So you married? Taeyeon look so cute just like you." Jisoo bit her lips at the question.

"I'm not married and Taeyeon,his father left us." Taehyung shaped his mouth to an 'O' before grabbing Jisoo hand.

"Umm Jisoo. I- i know I made a huge mistake about us. I still love you. I didn't mean to leave you just like that. Our manager don't want us to date someone. But I can't get over you. So please Jisoo I need you back in my life. About Taeyeon I can be his father. I don't care even she is not mine. I will love you two forever. Please welcome me in your family."

Jisoo pulled her hand to herself and sighed. "I don't know Taehyung. You broke my heart. I hate you now. I don't have any feeling for you."

___________________________________
-VOTE-

WILL Taehyung able to make Jisoo fall for him again?
More plot twist coming 😛