Chapter 10

Jisoo Focus

It's 5 in the morning and Jisoo is wide awake. Taeyeon still sleeping beside her and she didn't want to wake her up yet.

"Who the hell playing overwatch in the morning!" Jisoo whispered-yelled. She stood up and went to Taehyung room.

"Can you lower the voice? Taeyeon is sleeping." Jisoo mumbled. "Did you hear me!" She yelled because she didn't get any reply.

A few second later the door swung open. "Oh sorry Jisoo. What did you say?"

"I said please lower the voice. Taeyeon is sleeping."

"I stop playing already. I wanna go to sleep but I can't." Taehyung hugged Jisoo and put his head on her shoulder.

"How about you help me at the kitchen. You guys let me stay here so why don't I cook something for you guys?" Jisoo said pushing Taehyung away.

"My pleasure!" They went to the kitchen and took all the ingredients they need.

Jisoo won't let Taehyung cut the vegetables because she still remember the last time they cook.

"Do your thing."

"Again? Why?? Where's the rice?" Taehyung whined but still doing his part.

He remember? I thought he already forget about it. -Jisoo

Taehyung cook the rice while Jisoo preparing banchan,soup and meat.

"I can't wait to taste it!!" Taehyung yelled loudly. Soon we heard Taeyeon cried. "Take care of the soup. I'll be back." Jisoo said and rushed to her room.

She picked Taeyeon up and brought her to Taehyung. "Can you play with her? I need to finish cooking."

Taehyung nodded and Taeyeon quickly jumped onto Taehyung.

"D-daddy!"

"Yes?" Taehyung chuckled.

"Daddy didn't take any shower yet! We're same!" Taeyeon yelled making Taehyung laugh.

"How dare you hugged me stinky!" Jisoo said from the kitchen. "Mommy I want to take a shower."

"Daddy please shower Taeyeon. I need to finish this before the others awake." Jisoo said. Then reality hit her. She cupped her mouth afterward.

She called Taehyung daddy..

"As you wish baby." Taehyung smirk and went to shower Taeyeon. 20 minutes later the two came and hugged Jisoo.

"Mommy I love daddy Tae!"

"Aww what a cute family!" Jin said and clapped his hand. "I sMell something delicious." Jungkook ran to the kitchen and yelled.

"Food! Food! Food! FoOf!!!"

"Jisoo cooked that for us!" Taehyung mentioned making Jisoo blushed. "Thank you Jisoo!" RM said and sat on the dining chair.

There's only 7 chair so Jisoo and Taeyeon went to eat at the living room.

"It's very no fun if you are not with us so we came here to be with you!" Suga said and sat beside Jhope.

"Jal meokgesseumnida!" They all said in unison before digging their food.

"Woahhh this is delicious!" The maknae said.

"Slow down Jungkook."

BadddDDdDDDdDdddD O.o

Something gonna happen in the next chapter
o.o