Ch 12: Thank you Jesus

A/N: this is pretty much nothing but sexy stuff.
~~
Evangeline POV:

I had barely gotten my gown off when I was once more pushed against a wall, lips crushing against mine.

Nipping at my neck he growled lowly, "you naughty little girl.."

I laughed a bit under my breath, glad I hadn't bothered with any underwear at all. "I'm not a little girl."

His hands roamed down my body over my curves, resting on my hips, "Perhaps not in a physical sense."

I was slightly miffed at the insinuation that I was childish.

But we met in a hall and I was holding a bottle of whipped cream vodka and then I led him to the women's room because I wanted to fuck him.

So. Arguing at this point would only support his assumption.

And if Im being honest Asmos Lelantos is hot as hell. Tall with wild inky hair and the most piercing blue eyes.

I traced my fingers over his strong jaw.

He certainly wasn't what was best for my pack, like everyone insisted my mate would be. "are they true?"

He was distractedly tracing my hip with his own fingers, that raspy growl of his voice cutting the tension between us, "is what true?"

"The rumors about your pack? And you."

His gaze left my body to meet my own, "the ones where I order and lead the slaughter of entire packs because they don't cooperate with something I want? Or that I'm bloodthirsty and incredibly cruel and my pack is run accordingly?"

"Both."

"Primarily. Yes."

He didn't elaborate further.

I didn't ask for one, I'm not here to get to know him I'm here to fuck him. "Alrighty then, now that I know who I'm letting into my panties.."

"You're not wearing any panties little one."

I rolled my eyes, "whatever, are we gonna fuck or not?"

A sly smile tugged at his lips, "we most certainly are."

And then he was kissing me again.

The man tasted like smoke and whiskey, he took charge, not even giving me a chance to take the lead in this.

Nope, he just kisses me senseless and buries his fingers into my perfectly done hair, probably fucking it up.

The entire thing was lust driven and unapologetic.

Which naturally made me want to fuck him more.

I moaned softly as he pulled back on my hair, "why is it I'm getting the feeling you do this often?"

I nearly scoffed. Men "like you haven't fucked the hell out of plenty of women. Besides." I gripped the bulge at the front of his pants, "the only dick that matters now is yours."

His eyes narrowed on me.

He wanted to talk I could tell.

But like the dick in my hand was obviously huge and doesn't require conversation.

Figures Asmos Lelantos would be hung. He's 100% a dick, And I guess the universe wants us together.

No way it would give me a small dicked mate.

At least big dick means I wont reject him here and now. I'll have fun first.

I wrapped a leg around him, hoping to keep him from talking. I don't need talking.