Ch 21: Funny

Evie POV:

I was pissed the fuck off and horny as hell.

The horny was very much my human side.

My inner wolf was going ballistic. Angry that another wolf dared to try and fuck Asmos.

Upset I wasn't taking care of his needs.

My wolf side is an idiot who smelled a big bad alpha and rolled over in submission.

Which was never a problem before this.

My inner wolf and I were always in agreement: submission is not an option.

Yet here we are. Human me with my glitter black dildo and wolf me locked inside so I don't run back to Asmos panting and wagging my tail like a total idiot.

Mate bonds are a bitch.

I wish I could reject him via videochat.

But no. The rejection process is brutal and requires me to physically be touching him.

Which makes his life a fuck ton easier. Dude is massive. He could stop me the second I started rejecting him.

And if he didn't stop me, he sure as hell would tear my head from my body after with his bare hands.

Im so royally fucked.

And its so close to the full moon all I can really focus on is the throbbing in my vagina.

Which only gets worse when I hear the low gravely growl of Asmos' voice.

I knew in order to concentrate on my mission to leave him in the dust I would need to take care of that.

But my inner wolf was adamant that I only touch the very person I'm trying to avoid.

Werewolves are strange beings in the sense of mates. When two mates are busy getting it on in their human bodies their wolves are somewhere in the back of their minds nipping at one another tails or some shit like that, getting to know one another psychically.

Apparently while Asmos and I as people don't get along our inner wolves were very very fond of one another.

At least thats what I assume by the intense desire to go see him that overcomes me when my wolf comes to the surface.

Last night after I hung up on Asmos and eventually fell asleep, more angry than aroused, I woke up in the middle of the woods.

No idea how I got there but I knew full well that I was headed toward him.

When we were chatting I recognized the hotel decor and logo.

I had been there on vacation once with Melody. Met a really attractive human there and had a fun night.

It was far from my pack. Too far for me to run in wolf form but too close for comfort.

He was seriously coming after me.

And fuck me he was obviously heading in the right direction.

I groaned into my pillow, ignoring the morning light until my father began banging on my door, "Evangeline! Get out of bed."

I growled lowly, "seriously dad? It's Saturday."

"There had been an attack on the Granada pack."

My brows furrowed, I knew Alpha Francisco Granada well. He was an older man from Spain, attractive for his age and always treated me with respect. He was friendlier and more easygoing than most alphas and tended to bend the rules. I liked the man. "Did Alpha Granada call you?"