Ch 22: Surprise Surprise

A/N: HELLO GHOSTIES! So! First off YES that IS lingerie later to be discussed ;P. SECONDLY! So far In have noticed there are two reactions to Asmos!:

 SECONDLY! So far In have noticed there are two reactions to Asmos!:

And:

Which one are YOU? (Lol i don't really need to know lets not get too creepy up in here

Which one are YOU? (Lol i don't really need to know lets not get too creepy up in here.) and maybe...just maybe this chapter will change your mind ;)

ONWARDS TO DA SEXY-TIME MAYBE! I HAVEN'T WRITTEN THIS CHAPTER YET AS OF THIS NOTE! Idk whats gonna happen. Maybe nothin.
~~
Evie POV:

I sat on the train watching the trees as it sped by, fiddling with my water on the tray in front of me.

The 11 hour train ride hasn't been pleasant.

This entire plan is insane and stupid, but as the full moon approaches my inner wolf is literally aching for him.

No one will worry where I went, its not uncommon for wolves to disappear right before the full moon and return after.

The trick in my case is the returning part.

My dad calmed down a while after we discussed the closeness of Alpha Lelantos.

I convinced him that Asmos would likely go west from there rather than continue north.

And then I got a train ticket.

To go see a psychopath.

Ten and a half hours into my trip with the sun slowly falling around the forest. Im starting to seriously regret it.

My inner wolf is practically drooling with joy. Setting  my body at a better balance but my rational human mind is worried I wont be able to pull off another great escape with Asmos.

Once we hit the ten minute mark before my stop I grabbed my bag and my black trench coat moving into the bathroom to change.