Ch 16: Is This Where I'm Supposed to say yes Daddy?

Asmos POV:

The young she wolf blink at us, "alpha...you want to start a Snapchat?"

"Yes." I rumbled.

She grinned up at me, pulling out her phone, "cool. Can I follow you?"

"No."

Her smile fell. "Sorry alpha."

Keegan shook his head, "its to find a specific person Iris. Not recreational use."

She bowed her head at us, "of course Alpha, Beta. I'm happy to help."

At least Keegan found a wolf who wont question my motives.

"So. If I could have your phone, I'll set it all up for you and show you how it works."

I unlocked and handed the young girl my phone. "How old are you?"

"This was my first year looking for my mate I just barely made it for the ball, I turned 18 last week." She started tapping at the screen, "didn't find him but like I said its only been a week, I'll worry when its been a year. Alpha, what would you like as a username?"

I just stared at her.

Keegan shrugged, "Lelantos. We aren't trying to hide."

She nodded, tapping more, "okay. Do you want a Bitmoji?" She looked up at us when neither responded, "its like an emoji that you customize to look like you."

"No."

"Alrighty...of course alpha." She showed me the phone screen "you can text, call, and send snaps. The app will walk you through it but if you have any questions let me know of course." She smiled as i skimmed through it.

"I need to find a particular user."

"Do you have the name I can search and friend them for you."

"lycan_liar."

She was silent for the longest moment, "no way! She's fucking amazing! Literally my favorite person I follow her snaps give me life."

Keegan and I just stared at her.

She blinked, "you don't know her? I figured since you had her username you heard about her."

"Heard what exactly?"

"Woman is a social media goddess, super famous amongst she wolves in all sorts of packs. She's pretty much my queen. Her words are like my version of a bible." She grinned, "no one knows her real name or her pack. At least if they do no one has said anything. She popular with humans too but she never even mentions being a wolf outright. People who don't know werewolves are a thing would probably just think she's really strange." The she wolf sighed, "but I love it, shes awesome her advice is awesome..." her cheeks tinted red, "her exploits are particularly hilarious."

"Her what?"

She bit her lip, "well... shes not shy about sharing about her sexual encounters. Which is like a lot."

I growled lowly.

Iris stepped back, "shes cool though alpha. Here I'll friend her on your account."

She did so and handed me the phone.

"How often does she talk about her exploits?"

"Hmmm... it ranges but its not like every other day. lycan says as women we have needs and desires and we should act on them."

I growled lowly.

Keegan decided now would be a good time to get the girl out of my sight.

My phone buzzed almost as soon as I began to pace.

I had a message from lycan_liar.

You got my love note.

Gritting my teeth i responded, where the fuck are you?

Out....on the open road.

Get back here, NOW.

There was no response from her for a moment.

Then she sent me a captioned picture of her, in my shirt, sunglasses on and hair obviously whipping in the wind, no.

I will hunt you down.

In the meantime, I don't mind dick pics, not from you at least.

You are in so much trouble.

You left so many hickeys on my tits and neck you bad boy.

What is your name?

Laura.

No.

Fine. Jane. Jane doe.

Damn it woman!

Another picture this time with her pouting, don't be mad. Get glad.

Why did you leave?

If I rejected you would you have killed me?

Absolutely.

So I left.

Where are you?

Somewhere your not. Asmos. Calm your tits, I'll see you next year.

You will return to me, now.

No.

Then I will find you.

Good fucking luck.

I snarled at the screen and chucked my phone at the wall, "DAMN IT!"

Keegan pulled out his own, typing away, "should I download snapchat on mine and log you in until you get a new phone?"

I grunted, "yes. And get everyone the fuck back to the pack. Also. The parking lot security footage, shes driving somewhere even if its just a fucking airport."

Keegan bowed his head a bit, "of course alpha." His phone dinged. "Uh...perhaps you should keep my phone for now alpha."

"Why?"

"She uh...wants to know how much dick finding her involves and she hopes its huge and 100%"

I grabbed the phone. "Forgot you read that."

"Of course alpha...I'll go get the footage and make sure everyones been checked out."

"Good."

The phone dinged again.

Preferably your big dick, my pussy is sore and maybe next time you can lick it better.

I would have if you were a good girl.

Well...then maybe I can lick you if we meet again.

My inner wolf paused the rampage its has been in since she left. Liking the idea of her on her knees.

Ill bet you $50 the idea of me on my knees worshiping your cock gets you hard as fuck.

I hate this woman.

If you give it up until next year maybe I will.

You will anyways.

Another cleavage filled photo is this where I'm supposed to say yes daddy?

With another growl I turned off the phone.

If I was going to find her I needed to ignore her for the time being.

She is too infuriating and I'm seconds away from destroying my Betas phone too.