Ch 20: Interruptions

Asmos POV:

I stared at the hotels celling, my new phone buzzing repeatedly on my nightstand.

I knew it was her.

Shes been sending me photos as I attend to business with a nearby pack.

They were the direction she went when she left, I had every intention of figuring out her identity from them.

And the alpha there knew her.

But he lied through his teeth about it.

So I fucking ripped out his throat and gave his pack two options, join mine or die with him.

Needless to say my pack grew larger and yet it was lacking my little mate.

The ridiculous woman is only making the inevitable worse for herself.

Closing my eyes I listened to the sounds of the nearby rooms, checking if any of the new wolves were trying to leave or plotting against me.

Most wolves submit to their new alphas immediately.

Others.... tend to react badly.

It would not be the first time some little bitch tried to kill me in my sleep.

My phone vibrated again.

I cracked an eye open before sighing and grabbing the phone.

I was flooded with messages from lycan_liar.

Her fucking screen name suits her lying ass.

Picture after picture of her in various states of undress.

Pouting, her pillowy lower lip caught between her teeth, grinning, smirking. The array of her expressions and the not so slow or subtle revealing of her creamy skin was not what I needed right now.

The last one was a video.

Those wide green eyes and her lips parting in a sigh, "are you ignoring me Asmos?" She shifted revealing that she had apparently stripped the little clothing she had on. "If you ignore me we cant have any fun."

I video called her.

Shes more controlled over texts.

And I don't want her to have any control. Not when she's with me.

Not when she thinks she can avoid me while simultaneously using me for her pleasure.

She picked up almost immediately, "Asmos." She purred.

"What do you want?"

"To get my rocks off. But my imagination isn't doing your lickable abs justice can you just angle your camera a-"

"No."

She pouted, "No?"

"You heard me."

"So..." She sighed, "you meet me, ruin my poor little vagina with that dick of yours, make it so I can't fuck anyone else with satisfaction. Decide to chase me down, and growl at me all the time but you wont angle your phone differently so I can put my brand new toys to use? Its almost the full moon Asmos. Im horny."

"I don't care."

She bit her lip, "well...can you growl at me a little?"

I arched a brow at her and said nothing.

She had the sense to blush at her ridiculous request. "You did that a lot in bed and it made me painfully wet. And you did every time you started fucking me again."