Ch 19: Little Slut

Evie POV:

Melody whined at me, "why did you drag me here Evie?"

I laughed a bit to myself, feeling the weight of the ridiculously pink fake dick in my hand. "Well the full moons coming up."

"You find a man for that not a dildo..and you already have dildos."

I rolled my eyes at her.

I did pick a man, one I'm going to video chat and play with my new toy.

But like none of mine are anywhere near his size.

And I want one that at least comes close.

I thought I was a size queen before, and then he whipped that thing out and damn it hurt so fucking good the first time around.

My inner wolf has been craving him like crazy and my vagina agrees.

But like hell I was gonna tell her I was gonna have phone sex with the deadly alpha of the Lelantos pack because the dick was that good.

"Just let me pick a toy or two and we can be on our way, maybe get a vibrator of your own."

The blonde rolled her eyes, "fine but I'm not getting a vibrator."

I shrugged finding the thick dildo in black glitter and tossing the box in my basket before moving to the next section.

I stared at the various toys chewing on my lip.

I have never really done much butt stuff. But like in a year when I inevitably see Asmos again if he wants that I doubt I would say no, horny as he makes me.

I whipped out my phone and opened snapchat, do you like butt stuff?

I got a response in seconds, what?

Butt stuff. Like my ass, your dick or toys or whatever.

I would like your ass to get back where you belong.

My bed?

I could practically hear his growl, no.

I grinned a bit.

Mine.

And now my panties are soaked. Someone brought his flirty back. Trying to make me want to seek you out?

No. I am hunting you down and then tying you to my bed while I punish you.

Well. Guess who's testing her new toy when she gets home! Mhm. Why is it that sounds less like a threat and more like a promise?

Its a threat. You will hardly find it enjoyable when I whip your ass.

I shivered a bit, teeth sinking into my lip, doubtful, I can be kind of a painslut sometimes.

He went a little too long with no response while I browsed the toys in front of me.

If hes that interested in my ass he likes butt stuff. I should pick up something because he doesn't seem inclined to be gentle. Your dicks hard isn't it babe? You want me to be your little painslut.

You have already accomplished being a slut from what I hear.

I wasn't even offended. Jealous?

Furious.

Like you haven't fucked a bunch of she wolves. I did have your dick inside me. An insatiable man does not wait for a mate, especially not as long as you.