Outside the group ships(girl group version)

SeuLei-
    Seulgi was always a big inspiration to LeiLei and the blackvelvet moments are there to prove her love for the girl. Lei was shy at first but the two always go up to each other at shows or when they're out to greet each other and mess around. Of course though with Lei acting like a child Seulgi was another mom for her and took care if her a lot. Fans shipped them because they said Lei had a certain look in her eyes with Seulgi that just screamed Love and affection. They said they are the ultimate girl crush couple.

Leina-                                                       Another big ship was with Mina from Gugudan

Leina-                                                  
    Another big ship was with Mina from Gugudan. Lei was a big fan of ioi making her a big fan of all the solo projects and groups they went into after disbandment. Mina said that Lei was her biggest cheerleader and Lei talks about how she thinks Mina is cute and talented. They constantly compliment each other when they are in shows together and have been seen hanging out with each other through V lives. Once they were in seen walking in the back of sojin amd sejeong's vlive and sejeong read the comments about them. She said that Mina and her lover were in the back making fans go crazy.

AmLei-   As stated in the intro Amber was LeiLei's biggest inspiration so people took note

AmLei-
   As stated in the intro Amber was LeiLei's biggest inspiration so people took note. LeiLei always fangirls over Amber calling her a queen and her wife. Once she met Amber it was one for the books. Amber thought she was the cutest thing because she got all shy and nervous and started giving her whole prepared fan speech to her. Now they hang out often and have even done collaborations(rap queennsss). They are the royalty of cconcept breakers.

LeiHye-    Lei' s ultimate bias above anyone else was Sohye from ioi

LeiHye-
    Lei' s ultimate bias above anyone else was Sohye from ioi. Everyone knew she loved ioi but when she talked about Sohye and the other members got jealous, the fans ,and even others saw, she had the look of someone in love. She gushed over her even though she wasn't one for cute concept she said Sohye was the cutest thing in the world and she loved it. LeiLei always talks about how sohye deserves better and is such a talented actress. Sohye sees Lei mentioned to her and thinks she is very cute and can watch her videos sometimes to show the fans she loves her. Unfortunately for her she has only met Sohye once but that doesn't stop the ships and constant pairings and recommendations to each other.

 Unfortunately for her she has only met Sohye once but that doesn't stop the ships and constant pairings and recommendations to each other

A/n Hey guys sorry im so inactive but I'm going to try to be more active. I wish the same the same of you to be active readers I always love comments! This chapter was a big mood for me because sohye is like my love and Amber and Seulgi are they ultimate girl crjsh. IloveMina anyways I couldn't fit everyone:(  Don't forget to vote. Anyways bye my lovelies, lovers, I think I'll call you flutes, -authornim Rae.><♡
                                                \/