Lei going live

Lei was out while it was released that kai and Jennie were dating. She had no idea but knew she shouldn't talk about it. However she had nothing to do so she went live and tried her best to avoid the topic.

"Hey lovelies how are you" she always starts her lives in English before throwing in Korean because she knows the international fans can seem to be left out a lot. "That's good, I'm doing good too" she smiles. " how have you guys been keeping up cus I've actually haven't been able to go back to the dorm in a while". She says hoping to give off the vibe she wouldn't know what she was talking about. " actually I went to London to take care of some business and meet some old friends. I know you've guys noticed my different surroundings, its cus I've been away for a few months actually working on other songs for the album and getting ideas. Hey guys I've been out for a while sorry if you've missed me I've been working hard. I hope you guys take care of yourself. Yeah so um I got to meet some new people and that was cool. I finally got to meet Sohye sunbaenim again and I met exo Lay sunbaenim. It was super cool cus like I got to hang out with a senior artist and he was in America. He said he liked my song!! AHHHHH! Im so excited cus I'm a big fan even if I know sehun I dont know anyone else I dont have many friends. I heard Seungri sunbae/oppa was saying stuff again don't listen to him he likes over exaggerating and saying useless stuff. I love sunbae but seriously. What has been going on with you guys. Oh! Someone just asked me if I'm dating and another said why am I not" she said giggling " well I still have a dating ban, I haven't been in YG as long as some others. Plus it's okay I'm still young. Hey why are you saying stuff about certain sunbaenim, I'm still too young plus sunbae are scary. Hey guys I'm a baby! Why are you saying so many artist I'm still young." At this point she realized a lot of people do forget her age but then she remembers that she was a mystery member so Yg didn't release all her info so many didn't know her actual age. She decided it was finally time to let them know.
A/n Ik that wasn't part of the original plot line but i thought itd go and make things newish. Yes ik it  was part of the jisung chapters but let's just say it wasn't confirmed then and Jisung thought of her as a noona who he could take care of.

"Hey guys I guess we never told you this before but I actually am pretty young in age. Everyone thinks I'm the same age as Lisa but nope hehe. Guys I'm only 15 internationally and 16 in korean age." She says laughing "I'm only 16 why do you guys say these these things."  Everyone in the comments was freaking out because they thought she was older. Many thought she was barely younger that Lisa so at least 21. She thought that it was funny that all her fans were freaking out in the comments.

Just in it has been released by Lei herself, Blackpink's maknae is still a minor.

Trending
Kaixjennie
Jongincandrive
Leileisababy
Blackpinkmaknaeminor