A Proper Greeting - The Story of LeiHun series part 2

Korean. English

     After the awkward first interaction between them, Lei was so scared to meet Sehun again and felt so embarrased because Exo was her bias group and she really looked up to them. She thought she left a terrible and embarrassing first impression.

    Amber and Seulgi being the great people that they are, even though Lei still kind of got starstruck around them, wanted to be good friends and help Lei meet Sehun again. They didn't tell her of course, they just arranged a hangout and when she showed up Sehun was there. "Hey guys I'm here with Seulgi and Sehun and were waiting for Lei" Amber starts her vlive in English before switching to Korean because of the difficulty it might be for the two with her. "Say hi" she says once more in English. "Hiii" they say softly before returning to messing around in korean. They all make jokes and mess around before hearing a knock on the room their in. "Okay guys the moment you've all been waiting for." Amber says as she leaves to get the door with Seulgi following, leaving Sehun to just continue eating the snacks they got. "Hey! Oh Seulgi unnie Amber unnie annyeonghaseyo. Why do you have a camera" Lei asks before being interrupted by a familiar voice for her. "Noona we need more candy- oh annyeonghaseyo " Sehun says as he walks into the room and sees Lei. Amber and Seulgi have been waiting to get her reaction on camera so they face it towards her as soon as they here his first syllable and before he even walks into the room.

   Lei freezes again before bowing and stuttering, "o- oh annyeonghaseyo sun-sunbaenim" they laugh at her and the seulgi whispers about her being cute. " Hey he's just a normal dude, we invited you to not make it awkward. Haha but it didn't work. We tried giving you a second chance"  Amber says as she tries to stop laughing at LeiLei.

   They move into the other room as Lei finishes freaking out and greets the viewers. At first she seems scared but with the others cracking jokes and making fun of each other seeing Sehun join in made LeiLei feel a bit more comfortable and soon she got to start joking around with him. She was smiling non stop and felt so lucky to have these people around her. Many people commented laughing faces at Lei and said she was cute and they were happy she got to meet her idol. There was hate but that was ignored as they were all having too much fun.

After the vlive ended Sehun and Lei had a proper greeting and exchanged numbers getting comfortable with each other.

A/N: hey guys hope you like it and I added more to the series. Don't be afraid to comment, request, or suggest anything. Remember I love you flutes and I'm here for you. Tell me what you think and I will work harder.  ᴸᵒᵛᵉ yₒᵤ ᵘʷᵘˢ