Honorable help - LeiSung

Dedicated to shawtyimashineepiny1
                       . . . . . . . . . . . . .
The girls of Blackpink were heading to an award show and they were all freaking out because of Lei's new look. After her photoshoot with Sehun and leaving everyone shook by wearing short and more revealing clothes, YG and some stylists decided to give her an unnaturally revealing look, especially for her. She wasn't yet comfortable with her body and felt extremely uncomfortable in her outfit. Of course her unnies noticed this and were trying to cover her up as much as possible.

*When she was getting ready*

"Why am I going separate from unnies" Lei asked her stylist. "Because we're giving you a different look today. Don't worry you'll look hot" they responded. "Um okay". Truthfully she was a bit scared of what they might do, but she still felt as if she was overstepping and would get in trouble if she were to say anything. They even did her makeup a little extra than normal taking advantage of her western features.

*A little while later*

     "Okay you look good just go meet up with the girls and you guys should be ready" one of the staffs told her as she walked out of the room. "NO""What did they do to you, what are you wearing!""GO BACK AND CHANGE!" The unnies said all at once "you look hot" everyone turned to glare Lisa. Lei chuckled before awkwardly coughing and looking down. The group could tell she was uncomfortable but knew they had to leave. As they left and got there they tried to shield her as much as possible but once they had to pose for pictures, she was stuck.

When she was was walking anyone could tell she was uncomfortable as she would keep pulling on her shirt and skirt crossing her arms or trying to cover herself

When she was was walking anyone could tell she was uncomfortable as she would keep pulling on her shirt and skirt crossing her arms or trying to cover herself.Then they walked in and that's when LeiLei who they were sitting next to, NCT. For a girl in YG she sure liked her SM artists. They made their way over but Lei was freaking out about both her clothes and NCT. As soon as they made it a little closer they bow to each other and see Jisung has the closest seat to them. The girls see and push Lei towards him, but she looked nervous. Both groups could see nervousness on their maknaes faces. After bowing the girls quietly go to their seats being successful in pushing LeiLei to Jisung. "HEYYY LEILEI!!" Lucas comes over to talk as they have met before on a show. She laughs at him and they have a quick conversation before Lucas is dragged back to his seat. The whole being started at by a jealous looking Jisungie. Lei starts trying to fix her outfit again before sitting down.
"Sunbae annyeonghaseyo" she tries to greet Jisung as she fixes her outfit and he greets her back. They have a small conversation and Jennie had already given Lei her jacket to cover her legs so she only had her top to worry about. Jisung saw how uncomfortable Lei looked and started worrying. He took his jacket off and offered it to her. He went to whisper to her, "take it I know how companies can be and I wouldn't want you uncomfortable." Lei blushed because she was his fan but was very grateful for him helping her. This was someone she was a fan of and she just became a bigger fan when seeing his gentleman behavior. She used his jacket to put on and cover her top half.

This moment was really popular among fans of both groups. They thought it was cute the maknaes got along and recognized Jisung for his gentleman behavior and actions. The prior shippers went crazy and so did fans knowing Lei's fangirl ways. They realized both were nervous with each other and felt happy Jisung had someone younger then him he felt like he could protect and take care of. Many fans grew angry at the company for making lei uncomfortable and for them over exaggerating an outfit and making it over exposing of a minor.

Many people also were being anti and blaming the outfit on LeiLei. They got mad at her for being too close to Jisung and NCT. Overall these thoughts were silenced as both maknaes were still shy and just made everyone uwu. This was a big moment for most fans of both groups.

A/N: Sorry I took so long school just started again for me and I've been busy. Thank you for requesting and I hope you liked it. Remember feel free to request anything and talk to me, pls enjoy my book and ignore my cringiness and inability to write a good story    x|