Lei covers Lip and Hip by Hyuna

Today Lei was going to the practice room to make a few edits to her performance. She had been planning a cover of Lip and Hip for a long time but has told no one so that it could be a surprise to everyone. This performance however was going to be new to her as she has never really tried this concept before or being this open. She had ended up calling Sehun for support and spoiling the surprise only to him.

Sehun finally showed up at the practice room ready to hype up LeiLei since he was there for her first openish photo shoot. "You'll be fine just breathe" he told Lei as she stared herself in the mirror freaking out. "What if they don't like it what if I get in another scandal I can't afford that". She says turning to him as she finally breathes. " Everybody will love it, you're not gonna get into a scandal. Besides what do you mean you can't afford it you don't do anything bad". Lei turns once again to the boy sitting beside her in this dance room floor. She puts on a serious face and then lowers her voice. "Look man, I'm really close to getting kicked out of the company and I don't think I'm gonna make it here. This isn't that much about my performance anymore it's about trying to stay as long as I can with the girls." Lei says as she looks down avoiding eye contact. " Look I know you love the girls but If you don't feel like you're gonna make it what can you do. If this is your last solo schedule before leaving the company, then we're gonna make sure you go out with a bang!" Sehun says as his soft tone raises to one with power at the end.

Today is the day. Lei went backstage after the girls sat down to get ready for her performance. Lei was going to put on something different then she ever had before.

 Lei was going to put on something different then she ever had before

(Choose whichever)
Her hair

(Choose whichever)Her hair

Her makeup

When Lei had finally went out and did her performance everyone was shocked since it was so out of ordinary for the girl

When Lei had finally went out and did her performance everyone was shocked since it was so out of ordinary for the girl. But many also admired her courage and the ability to make a quality performance with a concept unfamiliar to her.

Many idols were confused, proud, surprised and Hyuna was so happy to see LeiLei come out of her shell and choose her song as an inspiration piece. Overall most view were positive but still many 'fans' had negative things to say about her, and they said them to YG.

A/N Hey guys I hope you enjoy reading this and I want to thank you for getting this book farther than I thought. Also I wanted to let you know I have an Astro new member book if you want to check it out.