Solo Album

Read boyfriend rumor chapter first to understand the end

LeiLei formerly of Blackpink and questionably still a member, has been said to release a solo mini album. The album is going to be released under a new stage name for her, L.I., it is believed she will be in partnership with B.I. of iKON. Fans anticipate her solo work and are still wondering her position in Blackpink.

Leila was very nervous as now it was becoming a reality, she's solo. It was finally time she realized that she will be associated with Blackpink but she might no longer be the famous maknae or even a member.

New to the solo game, L

New to the solo game, L.I. makes her mark with album. She reveals that she auditioned to YG entertainment with Rhythm Ta by iKON and is now living her dream besides the leader himself. She also becomes the only female in YG since CL to be recognized by the HipHop community and underground rappers.

Song list:
•Cider(originally by Yezi of Fiestar)
•Hey (originally by Jimin of AOA)
•Dilemma ft BI of iKON (originally Nelly)
•The Baddest Female (originally by CL)
• Jelly (originally by Jeon Soyeon)

Many suspect through her songs LI might be indicating a love interest but are unsure. People suspect something between her and BI of iKON and take a look into the lyrics of Dilemma.

Fans create new theory as one uncovers the lyrics to LI's song "Dilemma" which involves her having a boyfriend but also a thing for BI. Fans suspect something between them similar to a love triangle. Others think some people are  just trying to create drama

Concept photos