Bonus chapter : Meeting B.I. and iKON

Leila was just told about being partners with B.I. and was on her way to meet him at a restaurant. She soon arrives and sees him waiting outside by the door for her. "Oh sunbaenim hello" she says bowing with a smile on her face. There was a camera there to document some moments to release after their partnership was announced. He smiles at her, "hiii, it's nice to finally meet you. I'm happy to work with you." Although they were from the same company and Lei trained with silver boys they were not allowed to meet as she was still a female trainee and blackpink wasn't allowed to really interact with iKON. "Its an honor to be able to work with you" she says nervously. He just laughs, "ah that's too much. You are a really talented rapper I hear you practice a lot." At this she gets a light tinted of pink and thanks him. "Shall we go in" he says opening the door and leading her to a table.

There the rest of iKON was sat with one person missing. They stood to greet her and the girl bowed politely with a smile on her face. They exchanged greetings at sat at a table with Chan, June, Dk, and Bobby on one side and on the other no one in front of Chan, Lei in front of June, B.I in front of DK, and Jay jn front of Bobby, so lei was inbetween/next to an empty chair and BI. "So sorry in advance for you having to put up with Hanbin hyung" June says making the girl laugh. She talks with them about being a fan and they joke with her. "I know we're all a bit older than you but Chanwoo is the closest to your age so you kids can hang out when you work with me sometimes." Hanbin says causing the two youngest to look at each other and smile. "Sooo, since you're a fan, who's your bias" Jay says coming in the into the conversation, which makes the others laugh but also get competitive. "It must be one of the popular ones or her partner" DK adds. The girl laughs, "well actually-" "FINALLY HE ARRIVES FROM THE BATHROOM" she gets cut off by Bobby. She soon sees a figure that way and recognizes it to be Song. She gets nervous and stands up quickly bowing as he walks up. He greets the girl smiling as she gets shy and blushes a lot. A wide smile overtakes her face, "h-hello Yunhyeong sunbaenim" she says before covering her mouth with her hand in shock. He laughs "please sit". "Heyyy you didn't react like that when you met us!" BI starts saying as the boys complain causing the girl to blush."ah really hyung, why would he be your bias" this causes Song to glare at the boys before smiling at the girl and thanking her. "Hey my partner" B.I says scooting closer to her. "Why is he your favorite" "um well I see how hard he works and his talent and how he doesn't receive a lot of recognition so it makes me want to support him more. Also watching iKON tv and seeing him get excited by himself with older things I thought it was cute. It also made me an even bigger fan of Chanwoo for never leaving his hyung alone and doing stuff with him, hes my bias wrecker." Her mini rant causes the two boys to blush and her to get embarrassed. "Well now you have to be a B.I. fan because we're partners" Hanbin says removing the girl's hands from her face and gaining her attention.

The whole video was filled with laughter, jokes, teasing, and overall Lei becoming part of the team and even more so L.I.