Collab with Doyoung / Treasure 13

Lei was put of the Blackpink dorm and into a temporary solo one. She was informed that her first collab would be soon and most likely it was gonna be someone she was already close with, a silver boy. So she decided to get ready for her meeting and start heading out. She was told to get in her practice outfit as they'd meet in the dance room. *her outfit is shown in the video* .
   Soon she gets to the practice room and stretches while she waits for YG with whoever he wants for the collab. Soon two people walk into the room. "I have to go right now, but you both are very talented dancers and around the same age. I trust you can make something great" YG says before walking out. Soon the other steps up "hey" he says with a smirk, yet still somewhat shy, she smiles back. "Wahh Kim DoYOUNG!!" she says before walking up to him and wrapping her arms around him to give him a hug. He wraps his arms around her laughing. As the hug ends she laughs, "why do look so awkward Doyoungie", "oh me, SUNBAE" he says laughing. "Be quiet, says the guy who used to brag to me all through training" "I know... I missed you loser" he says with a soft smile, she replies with another giggle "there he is, missed you too". "All the boys are gonna be soo jealous when they find out who I got to work with" he says talking about his members and especially the other silver boys.
    Soon after talking and catching up, the two former silver members began to work on their dance for the collaboration. Being professional both did well, however it was still practice and they were still both young, so they got really shy. On certain parts when they decided to get closer, they would blush and mess it up. Eventually they both did well and made their dance seem natural. They became even closer through the practice and had fun together. When they finally took a break the talk became serious. "So how's treasure 13" she finally asks, he smiles " it's really cool! I'm excited to finally debut, but I miss the rest if the guys. The ones who didn't make it and the ones who left." She looks at him, "me too" they were sitting down on the floor so she leans her head on his shoulder. "But they'll do great things on their own I believe in them." She grabs his hand in hers and holds it there for a bit. A lot of the other silver boys had left YG and it was feared by the remaining she might too. They were worried about her, and she knew, she could feel/sense it. Doyoung looks at her as she lifts her head, "what did he say when he called you again" "he told me I might stay but not necessarily in Blackpink. I grew with these girls though, I know I was scared at first but I love them, they're my sisters now." She said sadly. "Well come on, we're going to work harder and make him regret ever doubting you"

(Only watch the first couple) this was the video YG ent uploaded and their outfits during practice except Lei had a long sleeve. They did a couple of live stages with these outfits :

 They did a couple of live stages with these outfits :

 So many fans were excited to see the two finally get to reunite since they knew he was one of Lei's first friends at the company

So many fans were excited to see the two finally get to reunite since they knew he was one of Lei's first friends at the company. A lot of the treasure fans who didn't know silver boys were just happy Doyoung got to collaborate with someone from a big group in the company. It was refreshing to see how comfortable they were with each other.

Making Film

YG had released a behind the scenes of the recording for the collab

YG had released a behind the scenes of the recording for the collab. Many fans enjoyed this part because they got to see their idols goofing around and how close they really were. There was a part in the video where they were messing around and Doyoung jumped on her back. They ended up making weird faces for a photo and Lei walked to the YG cafeteria like that since Doyoung bet she couldn't still do it. It was revealed Lei would do it a lot in the trainee days and she ended up winning the bet.