Produce X 101 first appearance

The contestant version is on my second book and I can add some updates to this one of like when she was still apart of YG. Make sure you read the second book as well

Bold will probably be the commentary you know like the interviews the boys have they edit in

Leila was chosen as a representative from YG to be a special guest on the new Produce season.

"Now introducing this season's representatives, this year for the first time there will be two

"Now introducing this season's representatives, this year for the first time there will be two. Lee Dongwook and LeiLei" the boys started freaking out as they were two very famous stars in their own fields of acting and music. They had their arms entwined as they walked out bowing before heading to their seats. Many of the boys talked about how handsome Dongwook was and they were all shocked to see the both of them. "Woah I saw the rumors but I didn't think she'd actually show up." "Wah she's so pretty" "wow blackpink" "she looks so fierce and intimidating" "she looks so tall" "I'm a big fan" "she has a very powerful intimidating look".

While the mentors were talking Lei was about to excuse herself for something she told the mentors about earlier. She first turned in her chair covering the bottom half of her face with a folder shyly peeking before getting up. "Excuse me I'll be right back" "of course". She begins to move up first walking to the boys from Up10tion, the boys are all shocked and she bows, "Hello, I just wanted to talk to all my sunbaes first and make sure its okay, I have to address you less formally" the boys laugh before nodding, "of course". She then walks doing the same for  UNIQ and Victon. As she is moving along she sees Midam and bows as they both share a smile with watering eyes. Eventually she walks over towards Peak first seeing the independent trainees on her way over and greeting Seokhwa and Seungyeon while messing around and high fiving Seungyeon as they have been close longer and known each other from school. As she moves up she greets YG trainees Jyunhao and Mahiro smiling before turning, "ahh Peak sunbaenim. I'm such a big fan it's crazy to see you here" she speaks in english to make it a bit more comfortable for him. "No wow I'm a fan of yours I can't believe you know me" he says with a big smile in Shock. "Of course I do, i was going around making sure I could call all my sunbaes informally but I might call you that a bit longer" she says before he shakes his head, "no please you're the trainer" he says smiling. She turns to the YG boys again, "I dont know what you have and they didn't let me help you but I'll see. YG fighting " she says laughing raising a fist as they do the same before she walks down.

Lei sunbaenim and Cheetah sunbae were similar both seem scary,intimidating, and charismatic but are really cute.

Iconic moments from the first episode

When the YG boys went up she had a big smile on her face but after she became serious with a frown. "Who was in charge of this at YG" they looked down, "I expected more I'll be having a talk with them" it made people see a more serious side to her. Another was when she heard the trainers and some trainees talk about them being bad because of having an attitude that their better because of being from a big company and she snapped her head, "this isn't completely their fault, and these are the most humble shy guys" she looked at a few trainees, "if you are going to have a negative attitude towards each other why are you here, we're making a group, you need each other to improve. I don't want you pushing each other down, I won't have it, am I clear" she said making them silent as they bow and respond with a small yes. This had gotten her recognition for maturity and taking her job seriously while still caring for others.

-

When Dongpyo was talking about Dongwook with the  'I was hitting on you', they laughed at him and Dongwook picked up his mic, "there is a girl group member right next me why are you flirting with me " causing  them all to laugh, Lei picks up her mic "yes, I'll work harder" making them laugh again as it seems the actor is her competition with guys

-

When Music Works came on and she looked at the boys in anticipation and excitement. "I'm a big fan of Myteen, Kookheon-ssi" "yes" "it's been a while" the causes the boy to laugh. "It has, I'm glad to see you, you've been training me since you were 14" they reminisce their days where she was allowed to visit and help mixnine.

She was literally so happy to see her yg treasure box friends then she hears, "don't worry Lei sunbaenim I'll hit on you" she looks up laughing, "thank you Seungyeon" he nods as the other trainers laugh, "yes I'll avenge you" "yes I'm so lucky to have a friend like you" she laughs

-

She was sitting at the table looking around at the trainees and when she made eye contact she would smile and wink causing the boys to get flustered and her to laugh.

-

She was asked to recreate a scene from a drama with Dongwook just like during the break from auditions and stuff and so she did but it was kept in the episode footage because right after she did it she squirmed and then pretended to faint because of him

-

Dongwook saying he was old enough to be her dad and them just looking like

-

At the end the cameras were turning off and barely caught her running up to Midam as he hugs and they laugh and wipe their tears. She literally almost jumped in his arms and she was so emotional like o-o that really do be her boy doe.