last talk with Haruto; Break up

Lei had decided. This was it, she was finally leaving YG Entertainment. She had enough of what she was put through but still did not want to negatively affect her current significant other's career or hint that their relationship was simply for publicity. She decided to talk to him to settle things before she would leave the company.

She called in her 'boyfriend' for a conversation to tell him her plans and give him pointers. She texted him to come quickly as he was on his way. He soon walked in slowly to lei with a casual jeans, sweater, and barely any make up, which was rare for an idol. He smiled at the girl "Hi noona" he said walking over to sit next to her on her large couch. "Hey Haru, I have to talk to you about something okay" her serious aura with a sad expression and soft voice got him worried. "What's wrong" he asked. She grabs his hand in her own. "I think I'm going to leave YG soon" he becomes speechless "I wanted to tell you first because I don't want to hurt your image because of this relationship." He looks at her sadly" It will be hard but I will take care of getting out of the relationship to the public before leaving. I think I will try my best to say it was mutual and take my leave from there. I'm gonna miss you though Ruto. I've really grown to like you and really care about you and I'm sorry to do this. " he finally gets his words together, "I'm gonna miss you Lei, and I'm sorry you're leaving as I have become accustomed to having you in my life and spending time with you." They both start to tear up and she pulls him in for a hug. She rubs his back as they both let out tears. "I want to keep in contact, but wait a bit so I don't get you in trouble. You're the only person besides the girls I was able to keep in contact with, at least through phone numbers.

Leilei.office

office

Leilei.office ..love you💕👑🌻

Fans didn't know what it meant but only thought of it as cute, they really weren't expecting or understanding what came next.

Leilei.office

office

Leilei.office miss💔

"YG I need me and Haruto to have a breakup" and somehow, through her rant, she convinced him....

Trouble from love
YG Entertainment releases statement confirming the breakup from a recent fan favorite couple, LI and Haruto. "Both have come to a mutual agreement to split up as a romantic relationship and we believe it is in both our artists' best interests. They are still close friends but not in romantic terms." Fans are disappointed and wonder what went wrong as both artists always looked so happy together and the girls of Blackpink had even talk about them being a great pairing. Fans curious on how it ended so soon

Now to find out how to leave.