Chapter 12

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Ramadaan Mubarak!!!
           (I know I'm too delayed!!)

WARNING!!

As salamu alaikum
If you fasting than I'm warning you there is food in this chapter. You could read it after iftaar.

"Please understand and move in with us!"

"How long are you going to live like this!"

"Umaira ,come on listen to us. We only asking for your own well being ?"

I woke up with a sudden shock and jumped in my seat. Some students around me started giggling. Most of them sit around me so they have something to giggle about. I am forever sleeping in class because that horrible nightmare every night keeps me up crying. Last night, weirdly , it wasn't that "night" I dreamt of but uncle Umar's words ringing in my head. 

I rubbed my eyes and yawned lightly. The giggling stopped once the professor glared at them. I grinned and looked at the boring board. After a few minutes I started seeing candyfloss dancing in front of me. Oh no, not again. I'm going to fall asleep if this dead lecture continues. Before my eyes cloud close I felt a nudge to my side. "Hmm,what do you want now Asmaa?" She didn't reply except for another nudge. That nudge made me realise that it's not the way Asmaa nudges and Asmaa doesn't have this class with me.

My eyes almost popped out of my sockets once I quickly saw who was nudging me.  Come on bell ringgg, come on... I kept chanting in my head.
I just stared back at him. I was freaking out in the inside . I done everything in my power to avoid this idiot. How did he end up sitting right next to me? And then I remembered...

I walked in class and slopped myself down and fell asleep. I didn't know or check who or what sat next to me when I awoke.

He grinned. I don't know if it was a evil grin or a  "I'm sorry grin". It better be the second one or I'm punching his face. Before he could open his mouth the bell rang , saving me from punching him. You guys know I'm a sweet person and I don't like punching people .

I grabbed my stuff and ran out. I looked behind me and sure enough he was following me.

***Texting Asmaa***

Me: Asmaa where the hell are you?!?!

Asmaa: Why what's wrong? Are you okay?

Me: He is following me! I'm freaked out!! Where are you!?!

Asmaa: At the cafeteria. Who is following you? If its that nice guy whom you keep having eye- to-eye  moments than you an idiot. Stop walking and talk to him . I hear wedding season coming around.

Me: What?!Eww,no! It's chocolatey , creepy, hair dude!

Asmaa: I'm coming for you , darlinggg! Hold on a sec!

Me: I see you I'm by the cafeteria I think he's gone.

Asmaa: Where you? I don't see you?

I watched as Asmaa scanned around the cafeteria looking for me. I sneaked up from behind her and quickly said "boo!", while I grabbed her shoulders.
She jumped and scram a little. I burst out laughing and slopped down in front of her.We do have our childish moments at times.She glared at me and watched my every move. Luckily she didn't scream that loud otherwise we would have had an audience.