Chapter 16

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Unedited!

I was snuggled up in bed. Trying to fall asleep. I couldn't get what happened out of my mind. His a good guy. I have to tell Asmaa. I need to tell her!

The thousand thoughts flew in and out of my mind. Sleep overpowered me slowly and easily. I had no clue when I fell asleep all I remember was smiling as I slept.

***
Unknown POV

He was with her! She smiled at him! No, no don't think of it! But I couldn't!
I had just calmed down in my seat when I saw that bastard!

"Are you ok, bro?", Lukmaan asked me. He has been my friend since we were born. Our mothers had met at the hospital before giving birth to us. Yes, that's right. We were born on the same day. I was a few minutes early though.

I hadn't answered him. Just glared at the bastard. Did he force her? Did he hurt her?

"Bro?", he asked rather silently following my eyes. Lukmaan and I were sitting near the salaah place. The bloody bastard saw me glaring at him.
He actually has the nerve to walk here.

"What do you want?", I voiced angrily before he said anything. He opened then closed his mouth. That's it!

Before I knew it I had him smacked  against the wall. "Did you hurt her?
I swear I'm going to kill you if you did anything to her! Why the shaiytaan were you with her yesterday? "
He blinked blankly. "Answer me!"

My hand automatically went to punch him when he didn't reply. "STOPPP!"
There she was! I would have punched him and gotten my answers as well if she hadn't stopped me!

She pulled him away. My eyes burnt like they were in Jahanum. "Why are you defending him?", her friend asked clearly shocked and surprised. She didn't answer her. She turned to me!
"I'm sorry for any harm done!"
And just like that she walked away. Pulling both her friend and him.

***
Umaira's POV

He looked hurt. I didn't wanna hurt him. "This better be good or else..", Asmaa gave me her stern look. I gulped. She does look scary at times. No one said anything after that. The three of us walked in awkward silence, heading towards my house.

I pulled out my keys and opened the door. I let them enter and shut the door.

"Meowww!"

"Ahhhhhhh! GET IT OFF ME!"

I turned around quickly and there was Candyfloss attacking chocolatey hair dude! I should have expected this! Candyfloss doesn't know him!

I pulled Candyfloss off him. "Kitty, No!", I held him firmly and told him strictly. He calmed down after a few meows. I had left him home because it was only a few hours of class to attend.

I gestured for them to sit while I went to get some drinks. I asked him if he was okay, he nodded slightly. When I returned with some drinks , Asmaa was glaring daggers at him. Poor kid, he looked terrified.

I settled next to Asmaa and sighed. This is going to be a longg day.

***

"Why didn't you ever tell me?",she spoke after he left. We had told Asmaa everything. She pittied him too. "I never actually got the chance to!", I sighed. "He knew I was gonna tell you first, so we could help him! "
"We have to help him!",both of us said in unison.

Asmaa was going to sleep over today since I begged her. That way we can think of ways to help him out!

***
I shifted from facing Asmaa to facing the window. I couldn't fall asleep. My mind was switched on. Don't you ever wish that there was an actual switch that could switch your mind on or off?!?

Many nights go sleepless! How can we help him?!? Asmaa was asleep. Snoring! Agh, he looked angry when I pulled chocolatey hair dude away. My life is so messed up! Maybe he can help also! He's so sweet though! He bought us food! Food is the way to my heart! Wait...gulp..do I like the guy?!Umar! I felt a sharp pang of pain in my chest. My big bro's name! Agh, why the hell does he have the same name! I'm sure he will help out once he knows the whole thing!

On the plus side, he's also cute! Shut up!!What is happening?!? Ya Allah! I'm I falling for him?!? No, no, no! It can't be happening! I'm the girl type that is gonna live alone for the rest of my life! Don't need no hubby! "Meow" I smiled. Not alone. Of course with my kittens! Lots of them! I can't fall for him!

Falling in love isn't haraam...

    It's what you do with that love that makes it halaal or haraam!

Thanks for reading!

Please do vote,comment,share and follow!

Keep Smiling
♥️♥️♥️