Chapter 17

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Dedicated to SomeoneSpicy

It's been a month now since chocolatey hair dude asked for help. We have been helping him ever since and we hope and pray for him everyday. The three of us walk together to university after the month break we had. As we walk through the gates I remember just how a month ago he had tried to rip off my scarf. Now he gets all worked up if anyone even thinks about it. Alex is a good guy. His just been through a lot and likes people to see him as a bad boy!

"Yo, aren't you gonna teach those oppressed terrorists a thing or two again?!",a voice beamed through the passageways making me shiver. They were referring to me and Asmaa as "oppressed  terrorists"! The internet has surely washed their brains!

Alex turned around to the source of the voice. There in all her might and glory stood Olivia with her tight and revealing clothes. He cringed at seeing her. Alex held my gaze and we both burst out laughing. Once we caught our breath I looked up to see her rage blue eyes glaring at me. By now she had attracted a crowd.

Alex sensed my tension as I hate crowds and quickly spoke up, "We are only oppressed by your filthy presence and you better run away in case we decide to shove a bomb down that disgusting mouth of yours to keep it shut permanently!"

Shocked.

The only one word to describe her painted face. I could feel her glare at my back as we walked away to our first class.

Asmaa sat in the middle with me and Alex on the sides. We were glad to have the first class together. "Maira remember that time when I kept looking at ya?", he used the nickname that him and Asmaa came up with for me. "Yeahh..what about it?",I replied confused as I had no clue where it was leading to. "I'll admit, I kept looking at ya cause you are gorgeous!",smirking after he said that, he followed it with his famous wink.

"Jazakallah Khair, oops I mean thanks! You aren't bad yourself!", I smiled at him. "Welcome gorgeous! And.. you can say those Islamic arabic words it's fine!",slowly he looked at us both to see our reactions. We both just smiled at him.

It's been a while since class had started and to say we were falling asleep would be an understatement. As I was falling into a sweet slumber as usual, Asmaa pulled at my arm gently. What is with this child and disturbing me when I wanna sleep. "What?!?", as her gaze met mine I could see the tension around her. "Why don't you sit next to him? You know him better!"

Seriously, was this why she was so tensed. "Asmaa are you serious!?! Go to sleep or something! His not gonna bite you!",and as I said those words Asmaa turned into a tomato! I wanted to burst out laughing! "Why are you so red, like a tomato?!",he whisper yelled at Asmaa. I quickly shoved a sweet in my mouth to stop me from laughing. I hope I don't choke.

Asmaa became even more red if it's possible and I had to cover my mouth to prevent me from wanting to laugh which would end up in me choking. The look on her face made it worse!
"Ahh....amm",she was caught off guard at his question. I offered them sweets and changed the topic. Asmaa sent me a look of gratitude and calmed down. I definitely have to ask her of this.

After hours of classes we were soon at the cafeteria munching down some food. I was quite the whole time as I stuffed my mouth with food. Asmaa and Alex talked and talked. I ate and stole their food too without them realising it. I love food! Food is bae!

Once I was done eating I felt as if I was being watched. I looked around but nothing. Weird. Asmaa looked at me and winked before she whispered, "look right!"

I turned my head slowly only to be met with those golden honey eyes rimmed with surma. He was sitting with his usual pal. Before I could look away he smiled at me. My heart raced and pounded. Did he just smile at me or was I dreaming. I smiled back and looked away. Don't fall for him you can't fall for him. "Too late, darling", Asmaa whispered. I glared at her and she just laughed. Alex looked at us as if we had grown two heads! "Welcome to the crazy side, Alex", Asmaa told him with a huge smile. He laughed. Asmaa had a little blush working on her.

***
"You like him don't you?!?", I asked Asmaa although it came as a statement. She blushed. "N..nuu! I don't ...amm..who you talking about!",she stammered.

"Aww look whose blushing",as I said that I blinked my eyelashes continuously. "Aghhhh..shut up,Umaira!"

Yip she definitely likes him! She glared at me which made me quit the topic. I wouldn't push her. Asmaa was sleeping over at my place again. We were currently having supper and talking of random things.

Meanwhile...

Alex's POV

I gulped down hard. Last week I had asked that guy whom I think likes Umaira to also help me. It would do good to have a guy help out as well. I explained to him everything and he wasn't mad or angry or assumed stuff as I expected him to. He was calm and helped me a lot. We had become friends after that and he soon introduced me to his childhood friend. Both, Umar and Lukmaan, helped me tons just like Umaira and Asmaa.

Now, here I was. Sitting in this beautiful, serene place with Umar and Lukmaan at my sides. I was nervous, anxious and terribly scared! Was this gonna be my hugest mistake! Will I regret it! What am I doing?!? But deep down this felt right! And I had to do it!
I must! With new found courage and with two awesome brothers at my side, and Umaira and Asmaa back at Umaira's place, I had no doubt as the beautiful words came out of my mouth with joy!

 I was nervous, anxious and terribly scared! Was this gonna be my hugest mistake! Will I regret it! What am I doing?!? But deep down this felt right! And I had to do it!I must! With new found courage and with two awesome brothers at my side, and U...

Thanks for reading!

Please do vote,comment,share and follow!

Keep Smiling
♥️♥️♥