Chapter 13

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

The golden sun glared back at me as I opened my eyes. It really hates me doesn't it. I wanted to get some sleep after fajr(morning prayer) because I didn't sleep a wink last night. I pulled the covers over my face to block the sun out. I only had classes later on today so I could sleep for a few more hours. "Candyfloss, where you?",I asked as I heard some shuffling noise. No meow. Nothing. Deep, pure silence.
This means he is planning something evil. When he doesn't answer back to me it's because he is doing something wrong or is planning to attack me or something. He does that a lot. I ignore the shuffling noise once again and go back to sleep.

***
"Ahhhhhhh!!"
"Bhahh!" My face hit the soft carpeted floor and I groaned in agony. I felt something soft and light jump on my back.

"What the hell Candyfloss!?!"

Nothing. I'm sure he's just sitting there with that evil grin of his. Asmaa found it weird when I told her that Candyfloss has an evil grin. She just stared at me and burst out laughing. But I know that he definitely has one plastered on his cute, fluffy face right now.

"Get off me!"

Nothing.

"Candyfloss?"

Nothing.

"Move off my back otherwise I'm just gonna let u fall as I get up!"

Nothing.

He knows I don't like it when he gets hurt so he's not gonna believe me. I just lied down there while he was most probably pretending to be a king or a soldier who put down his enemy.
I sighed. This kitty, besides Asmaa, will be the death of me.

"Kitty, pwease"

Nothing. Or wait did he say something.

"Meowww" And with that he walked off my back and onto the back of my head.

"Agh!Kitty pwease!"
I sighed once more. The only way is to bribe him with food. Like me. Anyone can always bribe me with food.

"I'll give you your favorite kitten bites twice today if you get off me." I say slowly making sure he gets it.

"Meow?", He tilted his head to the side so he could see my face. I smiled sweetly at him, "Yes, I promise!"

He rubbed his cheeks with mine and hopped off. "Finally!"

First he makes me scared by jumping on me while I was asleep which ended up with me on the floor. Then he doesn't get off me until I bribe him with food. Is this kitty normal or what?

I picked him off the floor and made my way down. We fixed ourselves some food, him with his favorite bites, and ate together in comfortable silence.

***
I had dropped Candyfloss off to Aunty Khadijah's house and now I'm in university walking towards my classes. I won't see Asmaa since she doesn't have classes today. I walked in and slopped down. The class wasn't that full except with a few idiots in the back. I pulled out my phone and started playing candy crush. After a while some more people entered the class but I don't bother to look up.

"Right class, so today we going to..."
The rest of the words flew in my one ear and out the other. I hate this class and the professor. He's damn boring. Well all of them are. I put my phone back and looked in front trying my best to pay attention. But let's face the truth I'm gonna fall asleep again anyway.