1. The Supreme Leader

The Supreme Leader stood looking out at the half built monstrosity in front of him. He watched as workers assembled the third Death Star. "It will never work." he mumbled quietly to himself. After the destruction of Star Killer Base the first order decided they need something to remain in power, "All that will happen is it will be blown up." Said Kylo Ren

Various ships surrounded the new battle station, The Supreme Leader was staying on the largest of course in order to have complete control over his fleet. He was no longer a man hiding behind a mask, he was the most powerful being in the galaxy, everything was right at his fingertips.

Except of course, the only thing he truly wanted. The only thing he couldn't have. The one thing that meant the most to him.

"Supreme Leader?" Kylo Ren turned to see an officer standing waiting.

"What is it?" He spat staring into his eyes, the officer was trembling, scared by Kylo Ren's forceful ways of keeping control.

"A lone ship was spotted flying towards the Ilum system, we believe that it was the Millennium Falcon." Said the officer, rushing his words in hope that the supreme leader wouldn't understand and just dismiss him.

Kylo Ren knew immediately what was going on. Rey was creating a new lightsaber. "How long ago was the ship sighted?" He Asked fuming.

"About half an hour ago Sir." Said the officer.

"Call for General Hux, I will meet with him immediately in the meeting room." Said Kylo Ren storming past towards the door, "AND FOLLOW THAT DAMN SHIP!"

"Y-yes Sir." Said the officer following him out the room to find General Hux.

Kylo stormed out of the room and down the corridor towards the meeting room.

He entered the room shoving the doors open his fists still clenched. Kylo Ren waited for Hux to enter the room still fuming, as he waited impatiently.

Hux entered the room followed by other Generals. "Supreme Leader Ren May I ask why have you called a meeting at such short notice?" He Asked taking his seat.

"As many of you are aware the scavenger has been spotted flying towards the planet Ilum." Kylo Ren began as he took his seat at head of the table.

"I make the assumption that she will later return to the new resistance base." He continued.

"What do you suggest we do then Supreme Leader?" asked one of the older generals.

"Surely we will need to track it in order to find the new resistance base." said General Tarkin, a descendant or Grand Moth Tarkin a man who once was a very powerful ruler in the times of the Empire.

"We can't let them know we are coming, one the scavenger would return to the base they would find the tracker." Said General Krenath.

"What we need is for a single fighter to follow them to the base and then return, this gives us the advantage of a surprise attack, we will finally be able to destroy them once and for all." Said General Hux from the opposite side of the table.

"This isn't a job for a trooper, we need someone who is a good pilot and will not be detected." Said General Krenath.

The room was silent for a few moments, "I will personally see to it that we discover the resistance base." Said Kylo Ren.

Hux turned to the Supreme Leader, "Are you suggesting that you follow the ship?" He Asked suspiciously.

"General Hux I will have you know I am not suggesting the idea, I will be following the scavenger after it leaves Ilum." He said standing.

"Yes Supreme Leader." General Hux said smirking.

Kylo Ren ignored him and left the room, storming down the hallway towards his quarters.

He entered is room and sat down on his bed placing his head in his hands, "What am I doing?" He Asked himself, "I can't bring myself to destroy the resistance as much as I say I do I can't do it to her." By her of course he meant Rey.

In the the few months they had been apart he had grown to develop strong feelings for her, the force connected them often but they rarely talked much, but just being with her was enough.

When he was with her he was no longer Kylo Ren Supreme Leader of the first Order, the most feared being in the galaxy. He was Ben Solo, the person he swore he would destroy many years ago. Could he do it? Could he return to the light? "Of course not." He thought to himself, "They would never accept me."

After all he had done could anyone ever forgive him? Whenever he was around the first order he knew he was Kylo Ren, but at moments like this and when he was with Rey he truly felt that he was Ben Solo.

He stood up and walked over to the window, where he was greeted by the new Death Star. "Rey." He whispered.

"Ben?" He heard a voice say, it was Rey. He quickly turned but saw no one, he was alone, completely alone.

After a about half an hour there was a knock at the door, Kylo walked out of his bedroom and towards the door, he opened it to be see a stormtrooper standing waiting.

"What?" He spat angrily.

"The ship has left the planet and your ship is ready." Said the Stormtrooper.

"Very well you are dismissed." Said Kylo Ren as the stormtrooper bowed and turned to leave.

Kylo Ren left the room and walked towards the hanger, attaching his lightsaber to his belt.

He entered the hanger and walked over to the ship where he was greeted by General Hux. "Don't let your personal feelings get in the way Ren." Hux said gritting his teeth.

"It is not your job to order me around Hux." He said back angrily before passing him and entering his ship.

The coordinates had already been entered so he took off and entered hyperspace.

A few minutes later he found himself traveling behind the millennium falcon and could feel her presence. All he needed to do was wait a few hours behind them and he could then notify the first order.

He watched as the falcon landed on the forest moon of Endor. Kylo Ren's heart skipped a beat. His home. He spent most of his childhood on Endor. Exploring the woods with his father and meeting Ewoks with his Mother.

The Supreme Leader was quickly snapped out of his daze when the controls began to beep quickly, alarms going off. "Shit." Said to himself. He was about to crash land on the planet in the middle of the night.

His ship began plummeting down to the planet's surface where he eventually crashed and everything went black...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hellooooo fellow Reylos! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my new fanfic. The next chapter will be out ASAP and I promise there will be some Reylo in it this chapter was mainly to start off the story.

Comment and Votexxx