14. The Mission

Finn entered the room in the medical bay of which Rose had been assigned. He opened the door to see Rose sat up in bed looking at a holopad.

"Hey Rose." He said sitting down next to him.

He sat down on a chair situated next to her bed. Rose smiled at him, "Hi."

"How are you feeling?" Finn asked as Rose turned off her holopad.

"Better, a little tired I guess it's been a weird few hours." replied Rose.

"Do you know when the Doctors are going to let you out?" He Asked.

"Actually they just went to go and sign the papers saying I can leave, I can't wait to get out of here and back to work." Said Rose pushing away the covers and standing up.

Finn stood up next to her, "Are you sure you are going to be okay Rose?" He Asked concerned.

"Relax Finn I'll be fine." Said Rose with a slight laugh as she picked up her jacket.

They left the room and walked along the corridor to the medical bay desk, "Rose Tico, here to sign my release."

The receptionist opened a draw and looked through some files before finding the one she was looking for, she took it out and placed it on the desk with a pen, "Okay Miss Tico, just sign at the bottom and you are free to go."

Rose signed the bottom and handed back the file, "Thank you Miss Tico, hope you have a lovely day."

Rose smiled at the receptionist, "Thank you."

Rose and Finn turned and walked out of the medical bay towards the hanger, "So what's been going on whilst I haven't been around?"

"God it's been crazy, Kylo Ren is now Ben Solo and a dedicated member of the resistance." Said Finn still surprised by his own words.

Rose looked at him shocked, "Kylo Ren Supreme Leader of the first order?"

"Yup." Said Finn gritting his teeth, "Rey trusts him."

"I think we should give him a chance." Said Rose.

"What if this is all a trap and he is working undercover?" Asked Finn.

"What if he is trying to redeem himself and truly does want to join the resistance?" Countered Rose.

"You would be willing to forgive him?" Finn asked.

Rose hesitated for a second.

"Well it depends, if he was truly apologetic then I guess I would, every deserves a second chance."

The two entered the command room and walked over to Poe, "Rose! You're okay!" Poe exclaimed rushing over to them.

"Yeah they just let me out actually." Said Rose as the three of them moved over to the large hologram displaying the new Death Star.

"Excellent I'm glad you're feeling better." Said Poe with a smile.

"So this is it then." Said Rose looking at the monstrosity before them.

"Yup and its nearly operational." Said Poe tapping something in pulling a picture of the first Death Star.

"They are similar in size, however I believe this new one is more complex." Finn explained.