20.Ghosts

Leia sat alone in her room. It had been a week since Ben had left. She had once again lost her son. But why? What had driven him to leave? And more importantly why would he leave Rey? She had felt something in the force, but it wasn't a bad thing it wasn't Ben's absence. It was something new, like a new force signature. But it was impossible, it could be one of the rebels but it felt stronger than that, like it was connected her.

There was a knock at her door, "Enter." She said, the door opened and Poe Dameron entered closing the door behind him.

"How is she?" Leia Asked the General.

Poe shook his head, "Not good, she's hasn't left her bed, Finn and Rose have been taking it in turns to sit with her, but she still won't talk to us."

"Has she said anything at all about why Ben may have left?" Asked Leia standing.

"She said something to Finn, but he says it's not his place to say." Poe replied.

Leia nodded, "I will go and see her now, she may tell me."

"General I don't think she is ready." Said Poe following her out the room.

"Well it's worth a try." Said Leia walking down the corridor towards Rey's room.
*************************************
Rey was lying on her bed staring at the ceiling. She knew she couldn't stay cooped up forever, she had to leave at some point. Sitting up on her bed she pulled back the covers and rubbed her tired eyes. She opened them and was shocked to see three blue figures standing in her room.

"Who are you?" She asked pointing at them. One of them was small and green the others were older men.

"Come to talk to you we have." Said the little green men. "Master Yoda I am."

"I am Obi Wan Kenobi and this is Anakin Skywalker, Ben's grandfather."

"Why are you here?"Rey asked standing up.

"Lost Ben is. Bring him back you must." Said Master Yoda.

"What? I can't do that. Ben isn't going to come back." Rey exclaimed feeling the anger boil up inside of her.

"Rey you are carrying his child, my great grandchild. Ben will come back." Said Anakin.

"But I don't know where he has gone! He has somehow cut off our force connection." Said Rey.

"That's true but he hasn't cut himself off from the baby." Stated Obi Wan.

"That's because he doesn't know the baby exists." Said Rey.

"Feel them in the force he will." Said Master Yoda.

"Ben has to come back Rey, it is the only way evil can be wiped out of the galaxy for good." Said Anakin.

"Look I don't need you to tell me what to do." Said Rey clenching her fists.

"Stubborn one isn't she? Are you sure you two are related?" Anakin said to Obi Wan.

Obi Wan sighed, "Enough Anakin."

"I will get Ben back. And I will do anything for him and our baby so I don't need you constantly reminding me that he's gone? Are we understood?" Said Rey pointing a finger at all of them.

"Although their is light much darkness I see in you young Kenobi." Said Master Yoda hobbling forward, "Let the darkness consume you do not."

Suddenly all three ghosts and Rey was left alone until seconds later she heard a knock at the door. Rey walked over and opened it to see Leia standing on the other side, immediately she broke down, "I'm so sorry Leia, I really am." She cried. Leia stepped forward and hugged her, "Ssh it's okay."

"Let's not make a commotion out here." Said Leia, they walked inside, Poe following them.

Rey sat down on the bed and Leia sat down next to her, "What happened Rey? You were so close to each other."

"I had to make him leave." Rey said wiping away her tears.

"Why?" Leia Asked confused.

"General Sanders, he's the spy we have been look for. He threatened to kill Ben if I didn't send him away." She answered chocking back tears.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Poe asked kneeling down in front of her.

"H-he threatened to hurt them." Rey stuttered tears yet again falling down her cheeks.

"Them?" Asked Poe.

Her hand shaking Rey moved it down to her stomach.

"You're pregnant?" He Asked. Rey nodded and he smiled.

Tears began to rapidly fell down Rey's cheeks, "I don't know how to be a mother, I'm to young."

"Ssh Rey it's okay, this is a happy moment, you are going to be a mother." Said Leia soothingly stroking her back.

"You are going to be an amazing mother Rey, and we will all be here to support you." Said Poe standing back up.

Poe walked over to the door, "I will go and deal with General Sanders."

Leia nodded, "Just don't do anything stupid."

*************************************
Poe stormed down the corridor followed by Finn, blaster in hand. Pushing open the doors of the command room he walked in General Sanders direction.

"General Sanders you are hereby under arrest." Said Poe pointing his blaster at him.

"For what crime General Dameron?" He Asked innocently.

"For treason." He replied simply.

"This isn't about that girl and her child is it?" He said smirking at them.

Poe glared at him his anger boiling up inside of him.

"Yes it is and I'm going to kill you." Poe said through gritted teeth.

General Sanders laughed, "Pathetic, she is just a scavenger why don't you just dump her back on that desert planet and then there would be no problem."

Poe had had enough he lunged at General Sanders, punching him hard across the face. General Sanders punched him in the eye only to receive enough blow shortly afterwards.

"Poe that's enough, he's not worth it." Said Finn pulling him away. Two rebel troopers pulled General Sanders off the ground and dragged him to the prison cells.

"You look shit if I'm honest mate." Said Finn gesturing to Poe's now black eye.

"It was worth it after what he did to Rey." Said Poe.

"Come on let's get you to the medical ward."

*************************************
A/N PLEASE READ

Thank you for reading this chapter! I know it was short sorry.

I have started writing a new story called Stardust. It is a Reylo Fanfiction and I have really enjoyed writing it so far so please go and check it out ☺️

This is the cover I'm already in love! I will publish chapters for both stories on alternate days meaning there will be a chapter out everyday

This is the cover I'm already in love! I will publish chapters for both stories on alternate days meaning there will be a chapter out everyday.(Hopefully)

Comment and Votexx