17.Hope

For the second time that day the ramp of the falcon lowered and Rey and Ben walked down it. Leia greeted them at the bottom. She looked at Ben, he was smiling brightly, never had she seen such joy on her boy's face. Something had happened between him and Rey, but what? Ben was in love with Rey, he didn't try very hard to hide it. But was Rey in love with him? She kept her feelings hidden from most people.

The pair walked over to her, "Well?" She asked nervously.

The two nodded, "They are on their way as we speak." Said Ben. It was only then did Leia realize he was holding Rey's hand.

"Excellent, I will tell the other generals the good news." Said Leia smiling at them. Yup there was definitely something going on between them.

Rey nodded, "Okay then I will get back to the X-Wings, we need as many as possible if we are ever to attack the first order."

"I can help you." Ben said quickly. Rey raised her eyebrows, "I think I can manage." she said with a chuckle.

"Ben we need your help with communications." said Leia. Ben let out a sigh, "Alright if you insist."

Leia rolled her eyes, he sounded like a 15 year old. At that moment three ships landed, "That will be the rebel group." said Rey.

Leia walked over to the ships the other Generals emerged from the control room, Rey turned to Ben, "Well, that was crazy." She said smiling at him.

Ben let out a chuckle, "Yeah it was."

"I better go find Rose, I'll see you later." She said letting go of his hand.

"I'll go and help my mother negotiate." Said Ben, they smiled before walking in opposite directions.

*************************************
An hour later Rey was under an X-Wing making repairs with Rose and Finn. However Finn if cause was a dead weight and was only making the work harder. After half an hour of having to re-wire everything Finn "fixed" Rose and Rey demanded he sit and watch instead.

"Do you ever feel different?" Asked Finn.

"Depends what you mean by different, cause I think we are all very different." Said Rey taking a wrench from the tool box.

"Like you feel different things to other people." He continued.

"What do you mean feel?" Asked Rose.

"It doesn't matter forget I said anything." Said Finn with a sigh.

"No it's okay you can tell us Finn, you can tell as anything." Said Rey sitting down next to him.

Rose followed and sat on his other side. Finn let out a shaky breath. "I love you both so much, you are like sisters to me, but there is something I need to tell you."

Finn paused for a moment, "I-I'm gay." He said with a shaky breath, "And I have feelings for Poe."

He turned to Rey who simply smiled at him before hugging him. When they pulled back there were tears in Finn's eyes.

"You aren't mad?" He Asked turning to Rose. Rose shook her head, "Of course we aren't mad, we love you no matter what."

Rey nodded in agreement, "So when are you going to tell Poe she said nudging him. Finn rolled his eyes, "Well never."

"What the? You have to!" Exclaimed Rose.

"Give me one time where that has ever gone well." Said Finn.

"Well me and Ben." Rey said immediately without being able to stop herself.

The pair stared at her in shock, "You and Ben?" Finn asked.

Rey nodded. "Well all we need now is for Rose to announce she wants to be a wookie."

The three laughed, "Come on this X-Wings won't fix themselves." Said Rey standing up.

"Oh yeah here let me help." Said Finn standing up.

In unison Rey and Rose immediately said, "No way."
*************************************
The Generals all stood around the large table which had the new Death Star displayed in the middle. They had now been joined by the Jakku rebels meaning their numbers were rapidly increasing.

"I'm afraid we only have troops, our ships are limited." Said the Jakku Leader.

"We need all the man power possible." Said General Walkim.

"I agree, but we do need to try and find some new ships either through building or buying them." Said Poe.

"We simply don't have the money for that." Said Leia.

"Maybe if our first order friend would try and steal something from the First Order we would have a chance." Said General Sanders crossing his arms other his chest and glaring at Ben.

"And how would he be able to?" Asked Rey.

"With a first order credit chip all the Generals have." Stated General Sanders.

"How do you know about those?" Asked Ben.

General Sanders shrugged, "Lucky guess."

"Okay that is enough." Said Leia, "We have more pressing matters."

"We think there is a spy among us." Said Poe, "Until we discover who is giving the first order we need to be very careful."

*************************************
I know this was a short chapter but it is yet again a filler!
ALSO 490 reads!!!!!! That is crazy thank you so much! Please try to comment what you think of this fanfic it would mean the world to me.