2. The Jedi

Rey woke to the sound of a large crash. She had only returned from the planet Ilum a few hours ago and was tired after the long trip.
She sat up and rubbed her eyes before walking over to her window.

In the distance she could see what looked to be fire, something must of crashed landed on the planet. She narrowed her eyes but it was to dark to make out the ship. That's when she felt it. Could it be him? No it's not possible. Rey could feel Ben's presence it was strong but she could also feel pain. Like he was in trouble. It was like she could hear him calling out for help.

She put on her dressing gown and slippers before walking out of her apartment and knocking on the apartment opposite hers.

After a few minuets the door opened and a very tired ex stormtrooper stepped out.

"Rey it's like 3 in the morning what's wrong?" Finn said yawning.

"Oh come on don't tell me you didn't hear that obnoxiously loud crash." Said Rey crossing her arms.

Finn groaned, "Yeah I did and it woke me up, Rey it was probably BB8 crashing into something in Poe's apartment."

"If that's the case then why is their a fire nearby?" She said walking into his apartment and opening the curtains.

Finn walked over and looked out, "Oh damn that is one big fire." He said.

"Come one we need to go and notify the General." Said Rey walking towards the door. Finn groaned and followed shortly behind her.

They walked down the corridor, knocking on Poe's door as they went. "What?" Said Poe coming out his room.

"Something has crash landed nearby we need to tell the general." Said Finn, Poe nodded and the three of them walked to the command centre.

The three of them entered the busy command centre where people were sat at computers and digital maps tracking the first order, even though it was three in the morning people were still working.

The General sat near the middle of them room looking at her holopad, her tired eyes barely being able to stay open. Poe slowly walked over to her and crouched down next to her, "General a ship has crash landed nearby." Leia continued to stare at her holopad before slowly turning to him.

"Go with a team to the wreckage in the morning and report back here afterwards." She said quietly, barely acknowledging his presence. After the death of her brother Leia was constantly sad and the hope was fading from her. She rarely gave out instructions or lead the resistance meaning everything fell onto Poe's shoulders.

Poe nodded and stood up, turning to the other two. "We may as well get some sleep and head out first thing in the morning." Said Finn with a yawn. Poe left the room followed by Finn they paused as they realised Rey wasn't following them, "Rey are you coming?" Finn asked.

"I'm just going to speak to the General first." The boys nodded before leaving the control room.

Leia turned to Rey, "I feel it to Rey." She said quietly:

"General Organa what am I meant to do?" Rey asked puzzled:

"Whatever you think is necessary." Said Leia turning back to her holopad.

Rey immediately knew what she was going to do, "Thank you got the advice General." Leia smiled at her and Rey quickly ran down the corridor and back into her apartment.

She picked up her new lightsaber not bothering to change clothes, it was dark outside and Endor wasn't too cold at night.

Rey left the room and walked down the stone stairs passing very few people on her way, she opened the doors and walked into the night and immediately started to feel the cold air. "Shit really should of re thought  the whole no coat idea."

She walked towards the direction of the flames through the forest, the fire had surprisingly died down she noticed as she got closer to the wreckage.

Rey cautiously walked towards the ship clutching her lightsaber ready to ignite it at any second. Slowly from the shadows a figure appeared, limping towards her. Rey ignited her lime green lightsaber.

"Rey? Is that you?" A voice whispered.

"Ben?" Rey asked turning her lightsaber off as Ben stepped towards her, "What are you doing here?"

"I crash landed, the first order instructed me to follow your ship to discover your location." Ben said clutching his hip.

"How do I know this isn't a trap?" She asked still holding onto her lightsaber.

Ben raised his hands in the air, "I am defenceless Rey, there is no one her except me and you." He said.

Rey slowly placed her lightsaber on the ground, "Trust goes both ways." She said.

Ben stumbled and sat down onto a tree log, "We need to get you inside." Rey said walking quickly over to him.

"Rey I can't go to the resistance they will kill me." Ben said looking her in the eyes.

"Don't be ridiculous they will understand." Rey said trying to convince him.

"No Rey they won't." He replies, "It's not as easy as you make it out to be."

They sat in silence for a few moments. "Join me Rey please I'm begging you, together we can rule the galaxy."

Rey looked down sadly into her lap, "Ben don't do this again, don't go down this path. I know that this isn't you, the real you."

"You have to join me we can leave the first order and the resistance behind!" He said as they both stood.

"Ben my answer is still no." Rey said turning to leave.

"You are too afraid to leave, to afraid to leave the only place you feel like you have a family, to leave the person you think you have feelings for." Ben said looking into her mind.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" Rey screamed, turning to face him fuming with anger.

Ben was taken aback by the anger in Rey's voice, "I can show you how to fight back Rey."

"It's not about fighting, it's about making peace." Rey said calming down, "I'll help you Ben, you just have to let me." she whispered stretching out her hand.

Ben looked down at Rey's hand, could he do it? Could he join the light? Could he finally go home?

Ben reached out and took Rey's hand, "I'm ready."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed this chapter there will be more Reylo coming soon don't worryyyyyy.

" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hope you enjoyed this chapter there will be more Reylo coming soon don't worryyyyyy