16.Choices

Keira entered he old star destroyer knocking on the large makeshift door, "Who goes there?" Came a voice from inside.

"Stardust." Keira replied simply. The door opened and Keira stepped inside gesturing for Ben and Rey to follow. They did and entered the room to see a large table surrounded by a dozen or so people and other species all arguing.

"HEY SHUT IT!" Shouted Keira. The whole room turned to her, "What do you want Keira?" Asked an older man stepping forward.

The older man stared at Ben and Rey "That's Kylo Ren." Said the man glaring at Ben.

The rest of the men immediately started walking towards them, "No- please you don't understand," Rey pleaded.

The two backed away as the group came storming towards them, Ben reached for Rey's hand, "Get them! Get them both." The door behind them was slammed shut and the men lunged at each of them. Two of them grabbed Rey by the arms and began to pull her away from Ben as three men grabbed him, "NO LET ME GO!" Ben Shouted. Rey was being pulled out of the room, "NO BRING HER BACK!"

"BEN!" Rey called back before being pulled out of the room the door being slammed shut.

Ben was pushed into a chair and tied down, "Don't even think about laying a finger on her, if you do I will personally hunt you down and kill you myself."

"Is that so?" Said the old man with a chuckle, "What brings you here?"

Ben looked over to see Keira was standing timidly in the corner of the room.

"I know that years ago you help my mother, General Leia Organa in the battle of Jakku, now she begs you to help her in the struggle against the First Order." Said Ben.

The old man stared at the man before him. "Ben?" He said quietly.

"My name is Ben Solo." Ben said breathing heavily unable to connect to Rey.

The old man burst out laughing smiling brightly, "The last time I saw you was when you were a baby no wonder I didn't recognise you, take off the rope." The men obliged at Ben stood rubbing his wrists.

"I apologise General Solo, it's been 29 years since I last saw you." Said the old man patting him on the back.

"I'm not a general sir I'm just on a mission for my mother please call me Ben." He said quietly, "Now where's Rey?"

"The girl, oh yes of course." said the old man, "Go and get the girl," He said to one of the men he nodded and walked out the room quickly returning with Rey.

Ben immediately ran towards her, he hugged her pulling her close, they had been apart only a few minutes but due to the fear of losing her it felt like hours.

"What happened?" Rey asked.

"It was a simple misunderstanding that's all, partly my fault." Said the old man walking back to the table, "Now Ben Solo, why has your mother sent you here?"

"The resistance is very weak, we are in desperate need of troops, we figured you could help us." Said Rey stepping forward.

The old man sat down, "I'm afraid we can't help you girl."

"Well why not?" Said Rey feeling angry.

"I'm not going to risk the lives of my men for a cause that is dying out." He said simply.

Ben looked at Rey, she had a arms crossed and was glaring at the man. She was cute when she was mad.

"People will continue to die if you don't help us." Said Rey.

"What's in it for me?" Asked the old man.

"Your troops will live in comfort, and as for you you will be given the rank of General." Said Ben quickly before Rey could stop him.

Rey looked at him, her eyes widened. Was he stupid?

"Very well then, I will prepare my ships, where my I ask is your base?" He said standing and walking over his troops following behind him.

Ben gave the coordinates as they followed him out the room.

"I presume you have a ship?" Rey and Ben nodded.

"I suggest you get on it before the first order work out you're here." And with that the old man walked away into the darkness followed by Keira.

"Well that was easy." Said Ben.

"Too easy." Rey responded as the walked out of the star destroyer and towards the falcon, "Isn't this all a bit to easy?" She asked.

"I have a feeling my mother played a part in all this to test us." Said Ben as they walked up the ramp of the falcon.

"Why would she do that?" Rey asked walking into the cockpit.

"To see how worthy we are." He replied as they took off.
*************************************
Rey sat in the back of the ship on what was now her bed, it had all been easy, to easy. Leia must of already joined forces with the rebels and simply wanted to see if she could truly trust Ben. Rey tried not to blush at the thought of Ben. He had changed, something about him was just different and she knew what was going on but admitting it would be admitting she had a weakness. She loved Ben Solo, but he would never in a million light years feel the same, would he? Or maybe he already did. There was only one way to find out.

Rey leaned up from her bed and ran into Ben's room. He was sitting reading. Ben looked up at her and smiled, "Is everything okay?" He Asked confused as to why Rey was acting so strange.

Without saying a word Rey press her lips against his. Ben pulled away taken by surprise. "Hey what's going on?" He Asked with a slight chuckle.

"I.. I think I love you." Rey whispered. Ben looked at her shocked, "You love me?"

"I know it's sudden and it may be too soon and I really don't want you to feel like I'm desperate or anything but I really think I love you Ben and if you don't" She was cut of by Ben pressing his finger to her lips.

"Rey, I love you to." He whispered. Rey smiled so brightly she could compete with the sun and succeed.

Rey kissed him again. This time it was slower more meaning full. She moved forward and straddled him as his finger moved through his hair. She tugged on his shirt.

"Rey are you sure it's not to soon?" Ben asked.

"I've never been so sure about anything in my life." Rey kissed him again and that was his answer. They then made a decision that would change their lives forever...

*************************************
It may be to early but hey! It's happening anyway! The reason I wanted this to happen early in the story is because it is the thing that starts all the drama and I want to get further into this story. Don't worry their relationship won't be as easy as it seems to be...

Vote and Commentxxx