ch.2

When Percy arrived at the hunters' camp, the girls rushed towards Artemis, asking for where she had gone, not even noticing Percy, who was clinging onto Artemis's foot, effectively avoiding being crushed. 

Finally, a fierce looking girl who wore a tiara noticed Percy and came strip him off of Artemis' foot.

"Let me go!!'' Percy yelled as the girl held him at the neck, with his legs dangling in the air.

"Who is this milady? You of all people should know not to bring a boy to our hunt!"

"Let go of him Zoë! You will not speak to my son this way.''

"Son!!!'' The girls screamed.

"You are a maiden goddess!! Yet you lost your virginity!?''

"LISTEN!!''

The camp silenced immediately, and because of the sudden change atmosphere, Percy burst out laughing. The girls glared at him feeling no sympathy for the young boy.

"My fellow sisters, I'm still a maiden. This is Perseus Jackson, my adopted son. His mother was killed by a hellhound, and he destroyed it without my help, his mothers' last wish was for all of the gods who have sworn virginity or do not have sons who appreciate them, to adopt him as our child. Sally Jackson was a wonderful woman who had always interested me, I heard her prayer and decided to come. Hera and Hestia have blessed him along with me. If you try and kill him or hurt him, I may be able to forgive you but Hera and Hestia will not so be careful.''

The hunters still looked at him in disgust but they didn't have venom in their eyes.

There was a flash of golden light and a guy with golden hair and a Colgate smile appeared. The girls groaned. The god was fuming.

"Artemis!! How dare you break your oath! And why does the child not have similar features to yours? Demigods tend to have similar appearances to their godly parent than their mortal one. EXPLAIN YOURSELF! And a haiku for this heartbreaking day...

Moon goddess broke oath,
My amazing self is sad
I am very cool

There! Brilliant I'll add this to Apollo's best haiku's ever top 10. Now where was I... oh yes, EXPLAIN YOURSELF!''

"Okay calm down, little Brother. A mortal clear-sighted woman whom I had always been interested in, had a child with gods know who. She married a man named Gabe Ugliano soon after but just earlier today, Percy and Sally were attacked by a hell hound. She died, wishing for all gods who have either no children or had children but they were horrible to them, to adopt him. I knew how kind Sally was so I accepted. I gave my blessing along with Hera and Hestia, and now he is our adopted son.''

"Wait, Sally meaning Sally Jackson? But that's... Poseidon's lover...'' he said the last part really quietly.

"WHAT!!'' It was Artemis's turn to yell. She knew that he was powerful but not that powerful.

"Well, if Artemis gave him her blessing, then I deserve to give him mine, and he shall be my son as well.''
Artemis was shocked at first but the feeling changed into gratitude because she knew how stubborn he could be sometimes.

"I, Apollo God of the son, music, archery, poems, prophecy, plague, knowledge, dance, truth and healing, swear on the river Styx to take care and protect Perseus Jackson, my son.'' With that, he shot Percy with a ray of gold. He had a tattoo of a sun on his wrist. He had yellow parts in his irises.

"You can now sing beautifully and know how to heal people perfectly.''

"How are we going to explain all these tattoos? He's only just five!" Artemis said, worriedly cradling her son

"It's the only way to let us be his parents and you know it. Like how the mortals sign adoption papers. These tattoos are our 'signatures'. So you better suck it up sis." Apollo got a silver knife next to his neck for that comment.

The hunters were going to have to deal with an overprotective goddess for a while.

After a week, Percy was starting to warm up to the hunt. He trained and sparred with the hunters every day, and after dinner, he will have archery lessons with either Apollo or Artemis. 

His parents knew that he will be at the same level as Zoë and Phoebe in no time. 

Hera, Hestia and Apollo visited nearly every day, wanting to see their new son grow to be a respectful and powerful young man. They also wanted to cherish him as much as possible. Since no god was allowed to visit their blood child, all they were used to doing were 'god-things' and after millenniums, it was getting boring. So taking care of their non-blood child was all they wished to do.

One day, the four gods/parents were not the only gods there. Two immortal beings looked at Percy from the shadows, and much to the deity's surprise, Percy shot an arrow at them.

A man who looked really tired and pale, and a woman, equally pale but with spring flowers in her caramel hair came tumbling out of the shadows.
They quickly fixed their stance and stared at the five-year-old boy. He had sea green eyes with swirls of gold, yellow and silver, rimmed with red. With jet black hair. He had a lot of muscle compared to boys even older than him.

"Hello, you must be Hades and Persephone. To whom shall I thank for this wonderful visit.''

"Wonderful? I'm Hades! You're supposed to fear me!! And how did you know!''

"Well, I'm not that scared since I'm the adoptive son of a few gods, and I guessed you were Hades since you came out of the shadows. Persephone I knew immediately, because you are Hades' wife and wear a crown of flowers from your domain, Spring in your hair.''

"Hades, can we adopt him too? I mean, we don't have any actual children between us, and besides, not many people know what I am the goddess of.'' Persephone asked Hades. That wsn't entirely true. Persephone and Hades did have two children, but neither were Hades'. They were the children of Zeus, who impregnated his own daughter, disguising himself as his brother, Hades. But neither god wanted to talk about that in front of a five year old. 

"Ugh fine! fine! I Hades, god of the Underworld and it's riches, and King of the dead, swear on the river Styx to take care and protect Perseus Jackson, my son.''
He blasted Percy with black energy, and he now had darker eyes and had a skull tattoo with jewel eyes on his back. 

"I Persephone, goddess of the season of Spring, underworld, rebirth, fertility, and vegetation, Queen of the Underworld, swear on the river Styx to take care and protect Perseus Jackson, my son.''

He had a hint of green in his eyes, he had a tattoo of a spring flower intertwining around the skull, showing their relationship as a husband and wife.  

He passed out again and drifted off calmly into the realms of Morpheus

Edited