ch.3

It had been six years since Percy was adopted. The hunters were warming up on Percy, and now thought of him like a younger brother, but with his strength, he was thought of as an older one.

He now had the aura and the power of an Olympian, it was a miracle that no other god suspected or even knew Percy.
One day, Percy was practising his sword skills and his powers when he heard a scream, he ran through the thick forest to find four children attacked by a Cyclops. He put his hood up so that they can't see his weird eyes.

The eldest looked like Hermes, he had eyes which sparkled with the thought of pranks, he seemed to be around fourteen.
The second eldest had jet black hair and electric blue eyes, guessing from her eyes, she was a daughter of Zeus. She looked like she was twelve.
The youngest looked around seven years old, and she had blonde princess curls, with startling grey eyes. Definitely daughter of Athena.
The one who was unconscious had walking sticks and a cap. Must be a satyr.

They were fighting a losing battle. If it weren't for Percy.
He jumped in between them and with a flick of his wrist, the Cyclops burst into golden dust. The three stared at him with awe. He blushed.

"Umm, thanks for saving us. I'm Luke Castellan, I'm fourteen, the black haired one's Thalia Gr-''

"I'm Thalia Not-Grace so don't call me Grace!! I'm twelve.''

"-and she's Annabeth, and she's seven, and the one who's unconscious is Grover.''

"Um, I don't know why you're telling me your age as well but, Hi. I'm Perseus Jackson. I'm eleven.''

The three gaped. He was only one year younger than Thalia, and he defeated a fully grown Cyclops with a flick of the wrist?

"Well, I haven't met children my age in a while, but I'm sorry, I have to go. My parents are waiting for me.''
And he sprinted off into the woods.

The three children were a bit sad because he had a family to go back to but quickly dismissed the thought.

They walked into camp half blood only to be attacked by hellhounds. Thalia became a pine tree. Annabeth and Luke quickly forgot the boy, because of the bigger loss.

5 years later

Percy was now fifteen, nearly sixteen. Because of his past absence, the hunt and his parents kind of forced him to go to school. He wasn't dumb, he was actually smarter than an adult, just you know... school.

He was to go to Yancy Academy.

He was going in grade eleven. He had packed his bag, which contained a lunch box, water bottle, ambrosia and nectar, textbooks and notebooks, and his shrinkable bow and arrows, and a sword which transformed its self into a Trident necklace. He wore a hoodie to hide his eyes.

"See you later then!!'' Percy yelled at his large family.

"Bye Percy!'' Rang from every corner of the forest. And Percy set off.

At school

Percy's p.o.v.

I walked over to the front office.
"Um, hey I'm Percy Jackson and I'm new here. Can you give me my schedule?''

"Of course my dear.''

I had

Greek
Biology
Break
English
P.E.
Algebra
Lunch
History

This is going to be dull. Greek? Fine. Biology, well I do live in the woods so... English?
B・O・R・I・N・G...

Then finally we had P.E. we were going to do rope climbing. Pshh easy peasy.