ch.10

~Percy~

I was really confused. Why did all of the girls faint? Why was Clarisse sniggering? Why were my parents and sisters rolling their eyes?

"Percy, have you checked the mirror recently?'' My twin asked gently.

I summoned a sheet of ice which acted as a mirror. Standing before me was an extremely handsome guy. He had high cheek bones, and perfectly tousled black hair. His eyes were exceptional. They seemed to suck you inside it's endless void. What was amazing was that he looked kind, powerful, hot and beautiful all at the same time. That was when I realised. That guy was me.... Ah holy gods and their beauty genes.....

Khione looked at me and my reaction and laughed. She changed her face a bit to match with me...

Then, out of nowhere, a puff of pink smoke exploded. When the smoke cleared, I found myself being clutched by my least favourite goddess.

Aphrodite...

She squealed and tried to kiss me. I repeat. TRIED. after the smoke cleared, Aphrodite had 50 arrows pointing at her head, branches and poison ivy up her legs, fire dancing around her head and an ice sword right next to her neck as well as my sword next to her eye. She immediately flashed out to the other side of camp screaming.

"Ugh!! Why are all of the good looking guys protected!! He was hotter than Eros!!! Ugggghhhh!!''
she screeched again and disappeared in a puff of pink smoke. The girls high-fived and Mother hugged me.

"Why Eros? He's her frickin son..." Thalia commented, the picture of absolute disgust taking over her face.

"Well, he is supposed to be the most beautiful man in all existence...." Phoebe added, and she received some off looks from the rest of the sisters.

"I'm going to go after that ignorant daughter in law of mine.'' Mother disappeared in a puff of gold smoke.

I still was quite confused but thankfully Chiron came to help.

"Well I'm afraid anyone can enter your cabin now...''

"Oh that's fine Chiron. I changed the enchantment so that only his family can enter, as well as the people who were allowed in by Percy.'' Hestia said, and she disappeared in a column of fire. Why are all of my parents being particularly flashy today?

"Well, you can come and see me anytime you wish in the Underworld, Perseus.'' Father said, and Persephone pecked me on the cheek and held on to Father's arm. They disappeared into the shadows. Dad also summoned his cherry-red Maserati and drove off, dissolving into the sun light. That left me, Khione and the hunters.

The hunters all walked over to Mom's cabin, whilst Phoebe, Thalia, Zoë, Bianca, Khione and myself walked over to our separate cabin just for us. (they were all practically the children of the six gods, just not officially like Percy was)

It had 6 bunks with each of our belongings were there, waiting for us.

We had two hours until dinner, and frankly, I was bored...

I twisted my ring and it turned into a staff. I then squeezed it and it turned into leaf shaped sword, deadly sharp. I smirked and squeezed it again and saw it return to a staff. Then, I pulled on it, and it turned into a set of bow and arrows. The arrows refilled it's self in the quiver. There were three types of arrows. One was celestial bronze, one was Stygian iron, and one was silver. I put it back into it's ring form, and continued to play like this for a few minutes, and walked over to Khione.

♪♪♪

"Do you wanna do some training?
We can try to kill ourselves.
You never spar with me anymore.
Why don't you sis. You're gonna die out there!
If you would spar with me then you won't regret.
So why won't you go outside!